Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

14 Advice For Linda Ikeji Before She Hit The Age Of Menopause - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Advice For Linda Ikeji Before She Hit The Age Of Menopause (721 Views)

Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig / Angela Simmons Shows Off Hot Bod As She Hit Maimi Beach / Man Who Wants To Work For Linda Ikeji Carries Placard In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Advice For Linda Ikeji Before She Hit The Age Of Menopause by Lakotai(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
I resonate very well with the reason why Linda Ikeji has refused to be under the pampering of a loving and a caring man.
Because when she was struggling to get to the top as a model,
a lot of them corky men might have tried to take advantage of her as a young girl
trying to dine with the kings and queens of the game.

The journey was tough and every one she met on her way to the top were all selfish and heartless.

Every man for himself as they say in Lagos.

However she still metamorphosed to the next enviable level.
But now the problem is she is letting those passed anger to come over her. The anger has so overtaken her mind that she forget that there are cool loving guys out there like me who are real. (Yea… She is older than me, nothing can happen)

Oprah Winfrey’s case was different she was raped at the age of nine.
Not only that on several occasions she was molested, in other words she is very OK for not hooking up with any man at her age.
At this time she is comfortably dining with Mrs. Menopause and none of us are angry about that.

But for linkda ikeji me and 89% of the men in Nigeria don’t really think she deserves such torture on her sexy body and womanhood.

On be half of the whole male followers of Linda ikeji I have chose to publish this 14 advice for Linda ikeji before she reaches menopause.

#1. Draw a family plan.
Don’t just jump into marriage without specifically knowing how many kids you can cater for and shower your attention on, considering your profession.

#2. Ignore your mother’s opinion.
That was then in the olden days that our parent choose for us who to marry. That no longer exist.
Take your time and study the father of your future kids. Don’t rush it! At least! Menopause is not here yet.

#3. Ask your LIB readers what kind of man to marry
Don’t be surprised when 80% of them actually have an idea of the kind of man you are waiting for… Because these set of individuals follow you day in day out.

#4. Don’t listen to your sisters
Yes! Especially laura ikeji. I don’t trust them and laura too because fashionista seems to like fashion men, and fashion men have short attention span like me! (But I’m a nice guy).

#5. Imagine the kind of man that your father is to
Your mom, if he was a good man make sure that your man is just like your father. But if your father is….I don’t know…. Just look up to God.

#6. Don’t marry any man you meet in a club
Because you don’t have the time to change him, remember you still have to post on your famous blog the next country that president Buhari is traveling to.

#7. Don’t look for a man in the church.
They are not real, they too came to the church to look for successful woman like you. They are lazy!

continue reading here.......http://www.lakotaiwilliamchi.com/14-advice-for-linda-ikeji-before-she-hit-the-age-of-menopause/
Re: 14 Advice For Linda Ikeji Before She Hit The Age Of Menopause by buharisbae(f): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
one of the reason Nigeria is backward bcuz of our mentality
when a woman is successful and not married people wee surely talk
people that married at the age of 20 who dem EPP??
**walks out angrily
Re: 14 Advice For Linda Ikeji Before She Hit The Age Of Menopause by Ezedon(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think I'm the only one that is qualified to marry her based on the advice

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Talks About The Struggle Nigerian Artists Face On CNN / Tiwa Savage’s Husband Accuses Her Of Sleeping With Don Jazzy, Tuface, Drsid / Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.