Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,902 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? (1666 Views)

"Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / 14 Ways We Are Worse Off Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
"I beg, who APC government don epp" since Buhari became President of Nigeria? Mention pluses and minuses like new jobs, loss of jobs, promotions, demotions, improved living conditions, new houses, cars, SUVs, new contracts, foreign investments, etcs. PLEASE, keep the words, "Wailers" and "Zombies" out of comments. No insults. Just be factual. For example, if Nigerians are really suffering more than before, how come Mo Abudu's romantic comedy "FIFTY" has made more than N400 million within months in 2016. It is the first Nigerian movie to make more than US$1 million in a record time of less than 6 months! Nigerians have made more movies between May 29, 2015 and April 21, 2016 than all the movies made in 2014. Have you seen Femi Odugbemi's "MAKOKO" with awesome cinematography? And many film productions are still in progress. Other Nigerians have also done fantastic things like making drones and designing models of aircrafts. Nigerian soldiers are showing us awesome acts of heroism in the defeat of Boko Haram. They have liberated all the towns terrorized by Boko Haram in Borno State. The cowards are now using innocent girls as suicide bombers while Satanic Shekau himself is scared of becoming a suicide bomber and hiding his own daughters far away. Many youths in Borno are now rejecting the Satanic lies of Boko Haram, because they want to live and join in the nation building of a New Nigeria to secure their future. What is your own story so far since President Muhammadu Buhari came to power?
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by TippyTop(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Funny you asked this question. Since Bubu became president I've gained an extra 5inches on my deeeeek, beat that.

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Ezedon(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Absolutely Nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Ezedon(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Absolutely Nothing gained but lost alot

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
a new born baby go answer this question with pride grin
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by cassidy1996(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
nothing
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Jusmudi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Manytins oooo
1, na because of Buhari I know 1 country wen dem cal malta
2, I saw an advert wen talk say predict d next trip of Buhari nd win 1 cow, Nw I don get abt 5
3, Buhari don create new country west germany nd my broda na senate president . E many oooo

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Barney11: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nothing oh,na only make we dey 'patient' we dey hear all the time!abeg this old wound apc dey refer all the time e no dey heal?
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by DaBullIT(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Some people will never see any good in Buhari's administration
Even if it literally rains $$$ morning afternoon night
It still will not be enough

They are proudly the 5%

IPOB
MEND
MASSOB
Avengers

They protest for Saraki
They protest for Metuah
Those are their brothers

So i am not surprised

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by deluxez12(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

Some people will never see any good in Buhari's administration Even if it literally rains $$$ morning afternoon night It still will not be enough

They are proudly the 5%
IPOB MEND MASSOB Avengers
They protest for Saraki They protest for Metuah Those are their brothers

So i am not surprised
Oga watin the 5%/pple do u na d guy ask watin u don gain u dey insult am na wah for u oooo may u behave more matured na

7 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
You have to be self-reliant now. And that is the best form of self worth and freedom. You have to earn every naira and kobo that enters you pocket. Nobody will dash you N400 million now as they were doing under GEJ. That's the cause of the lazy men's complaints - the Free Lunch is taken away by Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by DaBullIT(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
deluxez12:

Oga watin the 5%/pple do u na
d guy ask watin u don gain u dey insult am
na wah for u oooo
may u behave more matured na

They proudly flaunt their badges

I do not care , so if you take offense in what i wrote , sign out from Nairaland
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by naijaboy756: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

They are proudly the 5%

IPOB
MEND
MASSOB
Avengers

They protest for Saraki
They protest for Metuah
Those are their brothers

So i am not surprised
eiya! U are getting tired of defending the worst error in the history of governance in Nigeria. Answer the simple question. Simple answer will do

9 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Babalegba(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
The fact that the thieving dullard was booted out is gain enough.I gained hope because Nigeria is now on the road to recovery, something not possible under the ineffectual buffoon

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Sunnycliff(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

They are proudly the 5%

IPOB
MEND
MASSOB
Avengers

They protest for Saraki
They protest for Metuah
Those are their brothers

So i am not surprised

What have you gained is the common sense question the op is asking and you are here gibbering!!!

7 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Since APC came into our lives our lives has never remained the sameā€¦..diaris God o!
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Since Pa Buhari come, the chop-I-chop money we been dey flow for my office don stop. Our bosses no longer dey take punctuality play, and ontop of that, they make us work twice as hard. angry

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by blackpanda: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
TippyTop:
Funny you asked this question. Since Bubu became president I've gained an extra 5inches on my deeeeek, beat that.

Wow congrats. U must be so proud of ur 4inches now grin shocked
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by TippyTop(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Are you implying there's no change in your body? Check your nose, see if has lengthened.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by TippyTop(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Are you implying there's no change in your body? Check your nose, see if has stretched to same length as Lier Mohammed's.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Amitex(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

They are proudly the 5%

IPOB
MEND
MASSOB
Avengers

They protest for Saraki
They protest for Metuah
Those are their brothers

So i am not surprised
The question is "What have you gained?"
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Amitex:

I don't know about him. But as for me, the Ineff B's kicking out is a gain of a million times. He isn't there dispensing N400 million to Metuh & Co. without even dropping a measly million for me. Also, Tompolo, Dokubo, Adams & Co. are no longer threatening me like before. I am so surprised how easily they've taken to eating up ice cream.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
....I gain a lots, I gain a dignity which is priceless!
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Ghandi12: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have lost many good things and I dont even do things with government. I am less comfortable and less happy.

On the twisted side I am now closer to my family and take more interest in my folks' well-being.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by omaguibu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have honestly gained alot.
1. I have lost weight since I do alot of trekking due to fuel scarcity.
2. I have gain a lot of patience since I have to spend a whole day before buying two litres of fuel.
3. I ve learnt how to be economical with fund since I know it will not be easy having another.
4. I have gained a lot experience, like having an opposition in prison and dinning with a chunk of thieves. The gains are actually more than I can put down here.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by DaBullIT(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Amitex:

First of All , Metuah is keeping quiet

FFK is now a gentle boy

Petrol is still expensive(Thanks for saboteurs in markerters) but it's available everywhere

2 weeks in Osun and i have average of 18-20 hours supply of power ( remember those fridges Bruce said was converted to cupboards ?? they now ooze ice and fog

Dasuki and Saraki are being tried and the funds they among others are returning is boosting reserves, in case you didn't know Naira gained against USD earlier this week

All of that works for me

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by diegwu01: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
For once, i see Nigerians Hopeful with great expectaion, Because the Man in Charge is President Muhammadu Buhari grin grin
Sai PMB
Sai Nigeria
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by babajeje123(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
NOTHING!
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by Lanretoye(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Atleas the peace o mind and the fact that billions of naira no longer gets missen day after day,mind you,dont forget that stealing is now corruption.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by otukpo(f): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
It has all been losses, no single gain.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by mightyhaze: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
I gained nuffn in this useless admin. I spend more now on necessities and save far less

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? by blackpanda: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
TippyTop:

Are you implying there's no change in your body? Check your nose, see if has stretched to same length as Lier Mohammed's.

Wetin de do dis wan....mtschew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed : How Efcc's Magu And Sahara Reporters Peddle Lies To The Media / Okija: Obiano Harps On 'think-home', Commends Obijakson / Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.