Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,079 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Rotimi Amaechi's Promise At Maritime Technical Summit Today - Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi's Promise At Maritime Technical Summit Today - Read (651 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Dances At An Event In Rivers (Photos, Video) / BREAKING!!!! Why President Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting Today (read Details) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi's Promise At Maritime Technical Summit Today - Read by viviangist: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
(I have put my self and the department a target that by June we should be talking about concluding our plan to flag off the process of acquiring a national Carrier. Am determined to make sure we get it.)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi,
speaking during the Association of Marine Engineering and Surveyor Technical summit, at Sheraton hotel Lagos State.
See Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/rotimi-amaechi-and-others-at-marine-engineering-and-surveyor-technical-summit

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Promise At Maritime Technical Summit Today - Read by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
grin guess he is scared of facing WIKE in the FEC meeting that took place today, hence his reason for not attending the FEC meeting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Promise At Maritime Technical Summit Today - Read by maupe: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hogwash. The FG is not buoyant enough or in the right financial state to undertake such meaningless financially silly projects. The minister should focus his attention to the nations river bodies and how to make cheap coastal and waterways travel a reality. And funny enough, he said this at a maritime event.I don't understand why our leaders always take the wrong step.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Promise At Maritime Technical Summit Today - Read by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
maupe:
Hogwash. The FG is not buoyant enough or in the right financial state to undertake such meaningless financially silly projects. The minister should focus his attention to the nations river bodies and how to make coastal and waterways travel a reality. I don't understand why our leaders always take the wrong step.
i thought Amaechi got loads of wisdom as acclaimed by all apc e-rats undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Promise At Maritime Technical Summit Today - Read by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Since APC came into our lives our lives have never remained the same....diaris God o!

(1) (Reply)

Tompolo Writes Open Letter To President Buhari / My Journey To Transforming This Great Nation(picture STORY) / Dino Melaye's Gimmick . . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.