Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest (39334 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Manchelsea(m): 1:56am On Apr 22, 2016
U done minute.[b][/b]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:16am On Apr 22, 2016
GEJ enjoying his retirement. looking cuter than ever.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by ogoloray(m): 4:55am On Apr 22, 2016
na MUMU, coupled with IGNORANCE dey worry you so
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Young4jose: 5:03am On Apr 22, 2016
zone20:
chilling man.. why is ur wife
English no b by force oooh.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by grandstar(m): 5:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Saturn213:
Is the ineffectual buffoon planning to defraud the Australian like he did with Nigeria?

In sane societies, this clueless man would be in prison, spending the rest of his life atoning for the financial crimes committed against the Nigerian statm

No matter how much he tries to repair his image, he will never be respected again

Useless drunkard

Jona the ogogoro lord will be canonized in Kuje prisons in your life time

Buhari's economic weaknesses are too much

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by BushidoBlue(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
He still managed to look clueless like say he no even understand what the man is saying, he would just be nodding like a red neck lizard

This Jonathan was dey use elbow dey tap current from the girl, the girl come dey use style turn away

Odechukwu Retardeen How is Otuoke by the way

See as Jonathan progress dey pain dis one.. grin grin
Enjoy d painment oga..
You deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by danla44(m): 5:40am On Apr 22, 2016
AIKIN BANZA. ....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by BushidoBlue(m): 5:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Vivalavida99:

I dont know whats more appalling, your comment or the number of females you follow on nairaland. Hope it's not what i'm thinking. cheesy

I follow females also, in fact a lot...

What would you also think?

Don't be quick to judge someone.

Stick to issues and not "followers" list.

It just happened that majority of those I followed made a funny (or sometimes silly) comment and I followed them to get more comments when shared so I can enjoy the laughs.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by amdoyin82(m): 6:09am On Apr 22, 2016
doublewisdom:
What's wrong with that lady's thighs?
na thigh malfunction..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]both goodluck and bubu na the same thing. But goodluck don enter quarter final for europa league, while bubu don reach semi final for champions league to dey do mumu things. sad sad [/size]
Word. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Leiman100(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Nigeria will canonize you in future. They were in a hurry to see you leave as if Aso rock was their father heritage, in their 'bad bele' politics, they did not remember to define the change they wanted and, they got the change they never bargained for! No amount of hatred will change the sweetness of honey. Keep enjoying your deserved life in 'retirement' Sir.
Lamentation of Jeremiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by afrika(f): 6:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Saturn213:
Is the ineffectual buffoon planning to defraud the Australian like he did with Nigeria?

In sane societies, this clueless man would be in prison, spending the rest of his life atoning for the financial crimes committed against the Nigerian state.

No matter how much he tries to repair his image, he will never be respected again

Useless drunkard

Young man, I bet if u re asked to explain CCT and the current situation in the country most especially the effects of the rising oil price n our economy, u would not be able to make a good sentence.

At your age, these men were idols in this country. But today u re dragging to be an idol in nairaland. That man made it and that is what the present is struggling with.

So unfortunate when I heard rice is now $50 in nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by banme1(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Saturn213:

In sane societies, this clueless man would be in prison, spending the rest of his life atoning for the financial crimes committed against the Nigerian state.

Useless drunkard

e pain u like this?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by amtaken(f): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2016
When I look at GEJ all I see is grace.

He has grace of God all over him;

I love you my hero.

God bless you and your entire family eternally.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2016
I love those his shoes. GEJ's own. Very Nice.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Speakdatruth: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Vivalavida99:

I dont know whats more appalling, your comment or the number of females you follow on nairaland. Hope it's not what i'm thinking. cheesy
I just followed u too, I guess you're happy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Saturn213:

Useless drunkard. 32 likes and 7 share compared to 233 likes and 22 shares and counting #youCyourLife

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Saturn213 post=44921620]Is the ineffectual buffoon planning to defraud the Australian like he did with Nigeria?

No matter how much he tries to repair his image, he will never be respected agacounting
32 likes and 7 share compared to 233 likes and 22 shares and counting #youCyourLife
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Saturn213:

Useless drunkard

32 likes 7 shares vs 233 likes 22 shares says it all zombie
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by engrchykae(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Saturn213:

Useless drunkard

too much bile will turn the victims to embittered persons.
So much bitterness and hatred in a time of hardship
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by engrchykae(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
AbrahamLincoln:

The meeting is Goodluck's Foundation liaising with Forrest's to fight slavery and spread liberty across the world especially in Africa.

We don't just enjoy the pictures only, we love the story also.

#You_Welcomed

sometimes i doubt if the barrier of ethnicity and dangerous hatred will ever allow Africans to progress
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Abraham345(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Where dem bad belle?
I love Jonathan
A great entrepreneur
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by EbukaFran: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=ICEFLAME419ja post=44928938][/quote]

It took you three attempts to quote that post and yet you didn't do it properly

Read your book, you no gree

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2016
lifezone247:
Who them epp?
must they always be helping u...? U who u done elp
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by AbrahamLincoln(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2016
engrchykae:
sometimes i doubt if the barrier of ethnicity and dangerous hatred will ever allow Africans to progress

Yea, it will, at some time when you either progress with executed positive ideas or retard with your hatred.
I bet you everybody will start being positive as if it's a new Christian church introduced in the old times.
We'll get there, slowly but surely.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Adminisher: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Nigeria will canonize you in future. They were in a hurry to see you leave as if Aso rock was their father heritage, in their 'bad bele' politics, they did not remember to define the change they wanted and, they got the change they never bargained for! No amount of hatred will change the sweetness of honey. Keep enjoying your deserved life in 'retirement' Sir.

Jonathan was the worst president in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2016
EbukaFran:

It took you three attempts to quote that post and yet you didn't do it properly

Read your book, you no gree

Olodo

And you mumuishly went tru it3times Y E dey pain u? Go chop grass Cow.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by ofwest: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Jonathan has relocated did he go along with Iya Jona ? if not he should remember daris goooduoo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by andycom(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Vivalavida99:

well said
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by andycom(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Saturn213:

Useless drunkard

the fury of an illiterate Nigerian
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by mindtricks: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]both goodluck and bubu na the same thing. But goodluck don enter quarter final for europa league, while bubu don reach semi final for champions league to dey do mumu things. sad sad [/size]

Not far from truth.

Buhari still got sometime though to change the impression he is leaving if he ever finally delivers while now power to do or not to do still rests with him. Buhari has got no excuses whatsoever to sermonize like Obj is doing if he makes up his mind to make a positive mark.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin grin
doublewisdom:
What's wrong with that lady's thighs?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku / Olisa Metuh Collapses Inside Church, Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.