Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (114947 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:40pm On May 01, 2016
Chapter 3
Wanted
Elphisius

He is the one; there is no doubting it now. From up close I could sense the astonishing aura of his gift, oh; it was magnificent. How such a dirty, miserable creature could possesses such blessings and he isn’t even aware. The spirits are truly humorous, we – wizards seek and pray for such to happen to us and even our children; which has made us do unthinkable things. I for one am the most powerful unnatural wizard in the whole of the wizards, only Lucien has the potential to surpass me and most recently, this strange man. I got this by harnessing the gift in children and adults alike, killing those who resisted me. The ritual is quite gruesome for an adult whose gift has merged with his body and the only way to remove it is to skin the unfortunate fellow alive. The blood is then allowed to drain along with the person’s light, which is his life. I have done that to countless individuals but still, mine isn’t as glorious as that of the strange man. All my life, I have never seen when the cursed flames didn’t burn its target to the ground until Lucien. I wanted his powers immediately but I knew it will never be mine as his father saw to it that he was taught how to use his gift from little. He was well protected and his father made sure no one with the gift ever saw him till he was able to defend himself. Regardless, he was immune to our attacks as any attack from didn’t work on him.

That what’s makes them really special, people like Lucien as being born with both dimensions of the gift renders any attack from either dimension useless. This is a result of the fact that both dimensions cancel out each other which is why no one should be born with both sides. Such a thing is just unnatural, but now it’s not just Lucien but someone else like him. Well, I won’t let this opportunity slip again; the spirits must be favoring me. I will get this man and take his gift before Lucien does, which will make him practically invisible. I deserve that, not him. But for now, I must find a good reason why I am not with the man in the first place.
UNKNOWN

I waited anxiously as I awaited the glorious news that was brought my way yesterday; there is actually another golden destiny. My luck keeps getting better. I have watched and observe the king of the south grow steadily in power and balance and soon it will be time for me to harness his powers but if there is another, then I do not need to wait for long. I sincerely hope this isn’t another of that senile old man games.
“My king, I have returned.” Meficius said.
“Tell me, is it true.” I asked.
“Yes, my king. There is another golden destiny born with both sides of the gift. He is balanced unlike the mad king of the south. He will be the perfect one.”
I nodded and asked him to go wash himself as he reeked of filth. He must have had a little fun where he went despite being aware of how important this mission was. If I had another loyal as he was, I would have gotten rid of him by now. Well, I just need to find this man and get the gift that was denied of me by the spirits. Once I do, I will no longer be called “Kasmit” – the ungifted.
... I am sure for those who didn't understand the story will do now...the story has only just started... Thanks for reading.....
... Where is Tobadein?...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 01, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by elprokez(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2016
Well done Mr. Brown
Take lots of milk for your HO
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by uncolonised(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
Happy birthday solomon, I pray baba God picks ur call faster than u expected. Carry on bro

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by uncolonised(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
Happy birthday solomon, I pray baba God picks ur call faster than u expected. Carry on bro

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Rex1(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
Habah! Oga solo, nw u r looking 4 my trouble o because what u just did nw is like cooking a very delicious n palatable food n then giving some1 who is very hungry the aroma 2 perceive. But don't worry, i would soon show u were my trouble is hiding.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Romzii: 11:04pm On May 01, 2016
Solomonbrown, you are my birthday mate! Happy belated birthday!!! More healthy years filled with lots of goddies is my prayer for you. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2016
Nice one solomon,am new on this tread but i've been following from day 1!

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Browndipson(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2016
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
CHAPTER 3 CONT.D

LUCIEN

“ What do you mean by he is also wanted by other supernatural people; being unaware that he existed wasn’t enough, being unable to capture him wasn’t either , now you are couldn’t get him because his captors were so good, they outsmarted you . I heard they weren’t even many, that it was just an old woman, a simple old woman. You are the smartest man I know and always at least a step ahead of everyone but yet you couldn’t stop an old woman from disappearing from under your watch with a full grown man! An unknown entity used magic within your home and till this very moment, you cannot tell who they were. You are getting too slow and unproductive lately; probably it’s due to your old age. Just leave my presence before I do something silly.”

“Conner, get me the men that went with the old wizard.”
I was mad, very mad and someone must pay for their failures. They all arrived and immediately they went on their knees.

“Do you know what they do to men who get beaten by older women in the game of Landin. “ they looked confused as they didn’t understand what I meant.

“ Landin is an ancient game which involves a younger man and an older woman fvcking themselves till the woman finally acknowledges the superiority of the man. It was a sort of punishment for women and men who were caught in the act of adultery. The woman is allowed to go free after the man must have destroyed her womb and desiccated her smelly hole. The man usually dies shortly after due to the exhaustion but if the man surrenders before for the woman for whatever excuse, the man will be killed by getting his balls stepped upon by the woman to show her superiority over him . Well, in your case, it was a much older woman who got to fvck you all so well you forgot your dignity as men and started shooting your fvcking fluid all over , screaming, “ I surrender.” Your punishment will be simple and swift, I will get the gordonds to do the stepping down.”

“She was a woman of magic and the man was indestructible just like you.” One of them exclaimed.

“How dare you compare me with a common man?” I asked silencing the fool forever by calling forth his heart away from his body.

The gordonds soon arrived; a group of women of about ten in number. They were created by my father to protect me from those who wanted what I carried when I was younger. My father created a special form of spell that makes them immune to any form of magic and to do that he had to make sure that they were born as the ungifted. The Kasmit ,otherwise called the ungifted are those that have the tendency to be like us but they weren’t born with the gift but take some of our attributes such as the fact that they are immune to regular attacks of magic except complex ones. My dad upgraded them by making them immune to all forms of magic and made them able to turn attacks from the enemy against the same. They were feared by all and loyal to only the king in every way including their glorious bodies.

As soon as they arrived, I told what to do and immediately they went about it without batting an eye. They striped the men naked after making them unable to defend themselves by breaking their knees and dislocating their shoulders. They opened the legs of the men and used a rope to tie their hard c.coks to their bellies. I had to laugh after seeing them getting excited just because their c.ocks were being fondled by women despite the fact that they were about to die. Theiballs were open and ready to be pounded, the women looked at me and I nodded for them to go ahead.

The screams and anguish of the men was really heart touching but it had to be done by these merciless women because they failed to deliver. The stubborn ones who refused to die were killed by the hard women before their bodies were taken away to be dumped somewhere. I dismissed the gordonds as I needed to think deeply about unusual the failure of my ever dependable wizard and his failed target – the hunter. The man’s gift were locked probably from the day he was birthed to prevent people like Elphisius from knowing or even my father. Now, this man should be nearly the same age as me if not the same. Could that mean that we were given our gifts for a specific reason or that we were fathered by the same man or something else happened that I am not aware of. Our gifts are not natural and surely were not given by the spirits as our gifts disturb the balance of nature. Something unnatural must have been done to have created beings like us and I must find out how my father was able to do it. But for now, I must keep an eye on the hunter by sending one of the gordonds after him. Elphisus failures of recent seem deliberate to me as he most likely wants the man for himself. I cannot rely on him anymore as I don’t trust him.

I called for Nyasa, my favorite and the most attractive of all the gordonds with her curves and big breasts. I have loved women with such attributes but she is ruthless as well as intelligent and will most certainly get the mission done. I found out I actually murdered his family and he will certainly need someone in his life to replace the fallen ones. He is vulnerable now and it will be the perfect time to strike.

“You called for me , my king.” Nyasa said, kneeling.

“Common, be on your feet and accompany me to my chambers.” She smiled after what I just said thinking that it was going to be the normal routine. When we got into my bedroom, she started taking off her tight black leather uniform. I stopped her halfway,

“No, that’s not why I summoned you. I will need you to find a man who is just like me in power. I am sure you will know if he is the one when you find him. He has a black mane like a wild animal and is quite tall. He is a very dangerous man and quite unpredictable because he is a hunter. When you find him, watch him and get close to him, report everything to me using this book. You will write on it with your blood and I will write back. I want to know who took him and what they want with me. You will be leaving immediately and start your search from the midlands. Don’t fail me.”

“I can’t leave you my king, my purpose is to be with and protect you.”

“I can take care of myself besides, I have the other gordonds to watch over me.”

“Has my master found solace in another body?” “ No, you are still my favorite which is why I am entrusting with this. I trust no other to do it, not even Elphisius. Go quickly and do so without your uniform, you mustn’t inform anyone about this, not even your fellow women.”

She nodded and kissed my feet before leaving. I looked at her breasts one more time before locking my doors. I called for Conner and told him to watch Elphisius keenly and report back to me. As soon as he left, I went to the hidden library at the back of my father’s portrait as I sought to find out how I was created.
________________________________________-____-_

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 6:55pm On May 02, 2016
elprokez:
Well done Mr. Brown
Take lots of milk for your HO
cheesy
.... Thanks bro... I did as you said... Worked well..

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 6:56pm On May 02, 2016
Rex1:
Habah! Oga solo, nw u r looking 4 my trouble o because what u just did nw is like cooking a very delicious n palatable food n then giving some1 who is very hungry the aroma 2 perceive. But don't worry, i would soon show u were my trouble is hiding.
... ..... Abeg... No vex... I don update...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 6:57pm On May 02, 2016
Romzii:
Solomonbrown, you are my birthday mate! Happy belated birthday!!! More healthy years filled with lots of goddies is my prayer for you. Thanks for the update
.... Lol... Are you kidding me... We are both on the same day... Keep reading bro.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by saintneo(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2016
solomonbrown64

This story is beginning to look like the TV series - Legend of the seeker(The sword of truth).

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 7:44pm On May 02, 2016
saintneo:
solomonbrown64

This story is beginning to look like the TV series - Legend of the seeker(The sword of truth).
.... ... I won't be hasty to conclude bro... The Sword Of truth series is a whole lot different from my story....
... Just keep reading bro...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by PricelessCharm(f): 9:33pm On May 02, 2016
Keep it coming bro. I'm nt goin anywhere

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Rex1(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2016
Ok nah ride on i dey ur side

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2016
BETAAA STORY!!! ,,I hope I'll wake up 2mrw wyt a nice inflow as breakfast! Gudnyt 2 y'all.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Youngfalz(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2016
Oh boy, dis story looks real and i love it. mr solo u r d bomb grin

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Mutaino7(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2016
Oga we dey behind you

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 7:26pm On May 03, 2016
.... .. I am sorry guys but I won't be able to update tonight. My laptop has a little glitch, hopefully I will fix it tomorrow.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by UncleSnr(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2016
There is something I noticed about Nairaland writers, when they start a story, at first they are consistent, but immediately their followers base grows, they start developing issues from being busy offline to power, then electronic glitches.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by SPDAZZY(f): 10:30pm On May 03, 2016
UncleSnr:
There is something I noticed about Nairaland writers, when they start a story, at first they are consistent, but immediately their followers base grows, they start developing issues from being busy offline to power, then electronic glitches.

Solomonbrown64 is different, believe me. He doesn't miss his update without a reason that he communicates to his readers. Try reading his wolf series. You will enjoy it. Two others I know are AudreyTimms and Oyinprince.

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bishops10(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Solomonbrown64 is different, believe me. He doesn't miss his update without a reason that he communicates to his readers. Try reading his wolf series. You will enjoy it. Two others I know are AudreyTimms and Oyinprince.
I concur wf you, Audrey timms is quite different though lately she's having eye problem.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 7:48am On May 04, 2016
Seriously I love the way u write. It's just like one of those American best selling novel. Kip it up bro.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:19am On May 04, 2016
CONTINUED
CLAUDIA

Does he really expect an answer to that question or he is just asking just because he wants to talk. I closed my eyes and patiently waited for the driver to drop us somewhere. He didn’t say another word after I pretty much ignored his question. He scared me especially after what I saw happened with the cursed flames. I have never before seen anyone who wasn’t burnt to the ground when hit by those flames but they just seem to disappear in his case. The aura around him can be choking at times especially when he is a foul mood like he is presently. He is quite unpredictable as I do not know what’s causing his foul mood. I have read about people like him in history who were practically invisible because they had both sides of the gift. It took a lot to extinguish them. Due to the massive destruction they caused both to human lives and properties, every record of them were removed from the annals of history, saved for the ones in the forgotten lands. I never knew such books existed until Anna gave them to me and asked me to study intensely from cover to cover. This was five years ago and I haven’t still finished studying them.

Ever since the time of the golden ones as they were called, there have been measures to make sure such things do not happen again. The wizards and sorcerers who brought about the fall of the golden ones created an elixir that everyone drank in each of the cities and towns as civilization wasn’t as rampant then as it is now. Ever since then, people who were supposed to be born with such powers were instead created as the ungifted – their powers were forever locked in their soul and nothing could ever release them. But when Lucien was birthed and called the golden one, Anna kept wondering how it was possible for that to have happened, now we know that there is another – the man beside me. It’s not just the fact that they are actually two, it’s the fact that they were both born in the same generation. Even in the ancient times when we had quite a sizable number of them, that never happened. Even among common wizards and sorcerers, people with the same kind of gift are never born in the same generation. This is to make all forms of gift unique and to spread them all among everyone. It brought me to a certain conclusion that both men were unnaturally created for certain reasons and I know Anna has the answers to all these but she wasn’t looking like she was going to reveal anything. If I am doubtful concerning the mad king, I am certainly sure of Kieran.

The cart suddenly stopped and the man asked us to open the door and get out before anyone sees us. We got out as quickly as we could and headed for the path towards the mid-lands.
“I need to know where we are going and more importantly, I need to wash my body. I look like a wild man.” Kieran said.
“We are headed for the forgotten lands and to get there, we have to pass through the mid-lands. We will stop at an inn for you to wash yourself but for now we need to get into that forest. I need to do something there.”

He looked at me suspiciously before following me into the woods. I went in deeply enough before I stretched forth my hands and started recounting the spell that unlocks the gift in gifted individuals. I repeated my actions until I felt my gift surge back into me. I smiled and then took up mud from the ground and applied it on my face, reciting some words for the spell of transformation. Once I felt the spell had been undone, I didn’t need confirmation as Kieran took a step back with the look of horror on his face.
“You….you… You are a witch?” He asked, stammering.
“No, I am sorceress and I have the special gift of prophecy. I can feel the aura around you; I will need to lock up your gift to avoid us being followed, as your gift will lead dangerous people to us. You have within you what many will kill to have. Once we leave this forest, we will be husband and wife. I know about what just happened to you and I wouldn’t have brought such an idea if I had another choice, besides I am bestowed to another man so please don’t flatter yourself.”
“…But I am ungifted just like my father and mother. How is it possible I have the gift, you must be mistaken?”
His parents were ungifted or they were just normal people who weren’t born with the gift. I think he is mixing things up. His parents were normal people who didn’t have a drop of magic in them.
“I am not mistaken. Why else will that strange man and his soldiers come after you? “
“ ..This is just ridiculous , how can I; an believer be a carrier of magic and I didn’t know up till some days ago.”
“I know how you feel but I am sure you will get all your answers when you meet with Anna. For now, I will need you to stretch forth your hands as I need to lock your gifts. Repeat the following words after me………………

NYASA

I ran as quickly as I could to my room to get some of my things before calling one of the maids to get me some normal wears that I could wear to hide my identity. I told her to drop the wears for me at the southern gate of the palace to avoid my other sisters seeing me. I got my weapons and travel book and got on my horse. I was just about to leave the palace when I was stopped by Benedicta – our most senior.

“Where are you headed in such a hurry?” she asked.

“I am off to get some rare books for the king; I should be back before nightfall.” I didn’t wait for her reply as I set off immediately before she had any doubt in her mind. I didn’t ride for long because I was still min my black leather uniform and I needed to get them off. I stopped at an inn and I didn’t need to say much before the man in charge gave me the keys to one of the rooms. He was almost pissing in his pants and I must say that I enjoyed the sort of fear we got from people. I got changed and immediately, I felt naked without my clothes but I knew I had to follow every order the king gave as I didn’t want to offend my king.

I carefully arranged my uniform and placed them at the bottom of my bag as I didn’t want it easily found. I needed to make sure the man trusts me without question. I got out from the inn and set out for the mid-lands knowing I was just a day behind and it shouldn’t take too long before I find the man who is just like my master.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:21am On May 04, 2016
slimsue:
Seriously I love the way u write. It's just like one of those American best selling novel. Kip it up bro.
.. Ouch!! Thanks dear...

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2016
Yi..Haaa* Got U!!
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
Tanks 4 de update solomon.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Mutaino7(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2016
This mad king special ops reminded me of the MORD SITH in legend of the seeker

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:18pm On May 04, 2016
Yea.. This story makes me miss Legend of the seeker, oh how I want to watch that movie again! Nice work Solomon. Continue

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by freestylelos(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2016
Waiting for an update grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.