Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,565 members, 7,944,702 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Callredux Acceptance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Callredux Acceptance (3562 Views)

Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails / Http://www.callredux.com/acceptance/index.php / Niit Or Aptech Which Is Better,in Certification And Acceptance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Callredux Acceptance by Emegwali: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2009
can somebody in the house that knows more about callredux tell us how real it is cos i just I just received an offer of acceptance from them
Re: Callredux Acceptance by deborankie: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
anybody no about callredux jst gt offer frm dem, house throw more light on this ooooooo and anybody in the same shoe contact me on this number 08052072300.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by veryeasy: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2009
Have u been Able to even loggin?
Re: Callredux Acceptance by GloRedux: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dear All,

What I can truly say for now is that whether you have been offered an appointment by Callredux or not, everyone is a winner with CallRedux.

The service provided by this company can be confirmed from Globacom and i quote as follows:

"call Globacom corporate customer care service on 200 strictly from a Globacom Post Paid contract line. Or they can call 08050020200 if they are calling from other networks i.e. zain, etisalat, MTN, visafone etc.

It is important to note that any Globacom pay as you go subscriber (prepaid line) cannot reach the Globacom corporate customer care service from their lines because the corporate customer service is exclusive to Globacom contract line subscribers only. This also is why calling the general Globacom customer service centre on 121 is not the best way to get information on corporate entities like Websoft Limited.

They can also verify by going to the post paid section of any Glo World outlet. Only the post paid section of the Glo World outlet can currently confirm our status. The reason is that Globacom corporate customer care service representatives are totally different from the prepaid customer care representative and access to information is limited to their section."

Sorry its a rather long quoted post, but its better read just as it came out of the "horses mouth".

Let me know if you still have issues.

Committed to your success.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by bizbone(f): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2009
but
Glo-Redux:

Dear All,

What I can truly say for now is that whether you have been offered an appointment by Callredux or not, everyone is a winner with CallRedux.

The service provided by this company can be confirmed from Globacom and i quote as follows:

"call Globacom corporate customer care service on 200 strictly from a Globacom Post Paid contract line. Or they can call 08050020200 if they are calling from other networks i.e. zain, etisalat, MTN, visafone etc.

It is important to note that any Globacom pay as you go subscriber (prepaid line) cannot reach the Globacom corporate customer care service from their lines because the corporate customer service is exclusive to Globacom contract line subscribers only. This also is why calling the general Globacom customer service centre on 121 is not the best way to get information on corporate entities like Websoft Limited.

They can also verify by going to the post paid section of any Glo World outlet. Only the post paid section of the Glo World outlet can currently confirm our status. The reason is that Globacom corporate customer care service representatives are totally different from the prepaid customer care representative and access to information is limited to their section."

Sorry its a rather long quoted post, but its better read just as it came out of the "horses mouth".

Let me know if you still have issues.

Committed to your success.

the problem is why must i pay money before i can be given a package that i beleive i represent?
it states that we should sent all required forms via UPS.we have started incurring expenses in an organisation that as not been recognised.
plesae if you are one of there staffs tell them to reverse some of their conditions.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Lotuken(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
All i can say is that callredux is real and i have accepted their offer.At least i'd be among the guys in the telecoms industry though for now as an independent marketer even as a graduate but when i've fully become their staff,you know,sky is the beginning.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by shyshina(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
Im a little bit worried and skeptical about call redux because they seem to have given everyone acceptance letter and secondly why do we have to pay for a a line to call the organization that employed you.

It is not realistic to sell those lines as they have stated, im worried, i dont even understand jareee!!
Re: Callredux Acceptance by nwekecp: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2009
CEWIL ventures ltd is recruiting freelance marketers. Send your CV to cewil_ltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Callredux Acceptance by nwekecp: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
hi pals GENERAL MARKETERS is recruiting Olevel and OND holders for marketing. The salary is between 15k to 19k monthly,plus other benefits. Send your application stating your address and phone numbers to tunia1000@yahoo.com or call 07057533319.This offer is open to Lagos residents only. Good luck
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Smartyxy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2009
Hi,All
Don't allow anybody to dupe you,please all the applicants where do u apply? Is it http://callredux.Com/career/ ?If not dont mind any text,guys are sending text with customised name, MTN N,ZAIN,CALLREDUX,GLO when dey c a way dey can scam with latest programes,i was directed to the site above 4rm 9jahotjobs.Com,on getting there I could c the site under construction and dr is no career link added,may be u guys apply 2ru any other source,dont pay 4 job! I submit [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Callredux Acceptance by timmyoj(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2009
@ biz bone i agree with you
Re: Callredux Acceptance by eric007: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2009
Callredux, u guys rily hv to create awareness so that all this rumours abt u can be cleared once and 4 all. ln view of the rumours abt u guy's,l had to intercept the guarantor's form,aceptance letter and my pix l sent thru DHL coz l wudnt want to put my guarantor,who happens to be a human resource manager in one the banks. Why wud u guys CALLREDUX, insist that u wud not accept hand deliveries of the guarantor's form e.t.c? And ur demands of selling 500 lines per month is really stringent considering the fact that we'v not bin trained and we lack ur flyers/handbills with ur logo. l even visited the globacom office here in Kano but their staff cudnt confirm ur partnership with Globacom.From now till the end of this month, l can sell atleast 100 lines here in Kano 4u guys but until u clear my doubts. The mail u sent yesterday wont do,try somthing more convincing.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by shiney: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2009
I think callredux are up to something funny. first, why don't they want us to come to their office? before you bring in anyone, you will be required to activate your line with 5000. i think their target is the umemployed. employment scam is in vogue now. imagine 50,000 unemployed people paying 5000 to activate their line. how many people do you know that will want to pay 5000 to make calls at a cheaper rate. they will rather use that money to recharge their lines and make calls the normal way. be guided. they have a selffish interest. no qualification required
Re: Callredux Acceptance by tayochk: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2009
with callredux everyone is a winner, i dont think the test was even used, they nid this moni seriously o,
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Hotchyk(f): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2009
dont let these people rob you of your hard earned money,they are scammers. they have been following this discussion and they they have representatives in the house to reply to whatever is posted, guys open your eyes! tongue tongue
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Lotuken(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2009
@All,have you tried calling glo post paid customer care on 08050020200 or 200 to clear your mind on callredux?
Let me tell you,i'm not a representative of anybody here.I'm one of the lucky one chosen to represent callredux after the online test just like any other fellow that was offered an appointment.Callredux is real and authentic.I pity some of you that have been given offer yet you are doubting it cos of the remuneration package.You forgot that it's a telecoms industry you're dealing with, My advice to everyone is to call glo just like i did so that you can have rest of mind about callredux.Some people are just talking without making moves to verify the authenticity of callredux.
Callredux,talk more,pay less.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by patorini(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2009
@Lotuken

Tell dem oh!
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Wilfem(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2009
Their site (www.callredux.com) now take ages to load. I've been trying to open it since morning, but all to no avail.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Wilfem(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2009
Thank God it finally loaded after waiting for several minutes. But I'm also scared of why I'll have to give them my bank details at this point in time.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Lotuken(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2009
@wilfem,i'd advised you follow all protocols.Remember you're an independent marketer.So,where do you want them to pay your monthly remunerations? Be wise.I'm sure you've called glo post paid customer care on 08050020200 or 200.Callredux,talk more,pay less.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by capstone1(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2009
have been having the same sms coming in for me initally when someone in the house was giving me courage to go and do the test i thought he work for the company but when i see is reply here now that gave me another impression, but what am planning to do now is to go to the office and see thing for myself and to ask questions that are not clear about the company
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Wilfem(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2009
@Lotuken, what's your own opinion about this whole thing? I have a prospect of getting employed in a govt. organisation, hopefully very soon, but is this Callredux of a thing really worth throwing away the opportunities? I'm so confused 'cos today is the last day.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by capstone1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
@wilfem well you don't need to be confused all i can say here is that maybe we should ask anyone in the house that as been to the office, that will be better but my brother follow your heart
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Wilfem(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
capstone1:

@wilfem well you don't need to be confused all i can say here is that maybe we should ask anyone in the house that as been to the office, that will be better but my brother follow your heart

So I'm now humbly asking the whole house if anyone has been to their office and perhaps make any further enquiries about them?
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Wilfem(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ FemiID
Thanks a lot for those wonderful advice of yours. I'll give it a trial and see what happens with it. All the same hoping for the best.
Re: Callredux Acceptance by FemiD(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
@wilfem
it's a pleasure.

Obviously, someone does not seem to like the ideas enumerated in my post and that's probably why it has been deleted. Well, my points are no secrets to many and it will be needless re-stating them. I have carefully avoided mentioning some other grave issues so I don't end up killing the dream of the company (which I even acknowledged their ingenuity in some areas) or lowering the morale of the already enthustiatic Marketing Executives. Well, like they say, "it is well, even in the well". Best of luck everyone!
Re: Callredux Acceptance by GloRedux: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
Re: Callredux Acceptance by shiney: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
This guys are not for real. they are scammers. all they need is your 5000 nothing less. how many people will you be able to market for 5000? their target is the unemployed. someone in the bank checked their account today and they are making huge withdrawals. why are they stopping us from coming to their office? please do not fall for this guys. lets pause for a while and think. now if they were actually working for Glo, don't you think Glo will have preferred to use ETB instead of zenith bank?
Re: Callredux Acceptance by Wilfem(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2009
Wilfem:

@ FemiID
Thanks a lot for those wonderful advice of yours. I'll give it a trial and see what happens with it. All the same hoping for the best.
I was wondering too when I could not see your post again. I even thought that perhaps you were the one that either modified or deleted it because it made one of my post an irrelevant one when your post got missing. I think something is fishy somewhere else.
Anyway, Its wel sha
Re: Callredux Acceptance by deborankie: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2009
Hi house i took it upon my self to see things, i was in WEBSOFT LIMITED yesterday to confirm there GENUINTY and if dey REALLY EXIST. they EXIST and they explain every thing each person that came around need to know. dont panic ooooooooo CALLREDUX IS REAL infact i paid for my line to be migrated yesterday to GLO REDUX VPN. its a good thing as we all debate about their GENIUNTY to know if they EXIST. CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER TO KNOW MORE 08052072300. smiley wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy On Safety Officer / Are These Procter And Gamble Salaries Accurate? / LEARN NEW DIGITAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.