Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy (1921 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by ObiOmaMu: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2016

Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by wordbank(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2016
This guy mouth need hypo
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by Controversialad: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Eziokwu?
You may be right, pls tell me about An average Yoruba and Hausa Guy! Really wish to know
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by gabinogem(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2016
There's absolutely nothing we can do to people that lack good upbringing.
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by desunit(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Comparing a man's attitude to that of the whole region. You well at all??
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by jaymichael(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2016
The situation for this country reach make everybody dey para but saying a certain tribe treats women like trash because of one or two culprits is totally wrong. I believe most Igbo men even respect and take care of their women even more than we Yoruba men gan papa.
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2016
True ...... 80% of my experience from men were igbos but that doesn't mean that all igbo men are disrespectful
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by christopher123(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
jaymichael:
The situation for this country reach make everybody dey para but saying a certain tribe treats women like trash because of one or two culprits is totally wrong. I believe most Igbo men even respect and take care of their women even more than we Yoruba men gan papa.

Why do people take pride in talking bad about Igbo ..you have not seen Igbo saying this

I know this is a result of the Igbo characters

Igbo respect women..they don't go about hurting their women by marrying other women and becoming polygamous like Yoruba and house ...that's is respect

In Igbo society there is a role of women and that is so powerful as any Igbo the power umuada hold in Igbo land

Finally, the first daughter ADA is so powerful in Igbo land that her words are even more stronger than the mum

We appreciate our women...the Igbo word for wife is oriaku meaning eater of wealth ...if you still doubt it ask around

We don't go divorcing every time ..go to igbesere magistrate court and see tribes that wash their sorry linen in public

We don't go talking how we slept we women we don't marry the way fani kayode did and the way kemi is doing ..its not in our character

That's Igbo man for you and that's why most non Igbo will want to marry us
Their girls will call us tribalistic because we don't marry them..but our ladies are prettier
Their boys will lament on the high Igbo bride price but we still marry without complaining about the bride prices because we know it's culture

When they succeeded marrying an Igbo women or man they will threat him as a holy grail with highest respect

That's why they can't fathom the concept of Biafra

Thank God I am an Igbo

3 Likes

Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by Mprex(f): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2016
can i tell you why?

Because the average igbo parents spend so much time grooming the female child that they practically forget to instill some discipline into the male child too

2 Likes

Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Average! True angry
Its the Home training they got undecided
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by faith551(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2016
People just wake up to their neighbor fighting and beating up the wife and they somehow end up creating a generalized picture of the whole issue.
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by Afrok(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2016
No need to generalize here, it boils down to individuals personalities.
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by Mimisboygreat: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Afrok:
No need to generalize here, it boils down to individuals personalities.
seconded bro
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by Houstonladybabe: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Igbo men are beasts. Especially those that were raised in the east like onitcha especially. They are wicked and evil and they are the worst men to ever love. U will suffer as a woman. Beware of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by overdrive(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Houstonladybabe:
Igbo men are beasts. Especially those that were raised in the east like onitcha especially. They are wicked and evil and they are the worst men to ever love. U will suffer as a woman. Beware of them.

sent you a pm.check your mail box.
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by PolymathDave(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is a painful yet truthful revelation about some Igbo men.
Re: ''the AVERAGE Igbo Man Is Abusive, Uncouth And Has No Respect For Women'' - Guy by PolymathDave(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Houstonladybabe:

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Looking Dapper In Her Sunday Outfit / Students Go Naked To Protest High Tuition Fees [photos] / Photos:former Missworld Agbani Darego Pose With Elephants On Her Recent Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.