Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,488 members, 7,920,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday (14777 Views)

Omoni And Nnamdi Oboli, Their Children: Tobe, Chizi, Gozi Oboli In Family Photo / Omoni And Nnamdi Oboli Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Oboli Shares Throwback Photos With Omoni Oboli With A Lovely Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by rry807: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Actress Omoni Oboli is a year older today April 22nd. Her husband and father of her three sons, Nnamdi Oboli, took to his Instagram page to send her a loving birthday shout out. He wrote;

[b]A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE TRUE LOVE!!! I just want to thank God for His goodness and mercy for your life and what He has accomplished in and through you
I only ask for one thing from you Lord; that you keep her in peace and let her heart be steadfast towards You

I ask this because I know that the manifestation of the blessings that you have packaged for her
Would be impossible to contain in her human vessel, so she will need to stay connected under your ever loving banner

I'm not putting these heartfelt words together just to sound poetic

But as your husband I speak with the conviction of one entrusted to speak life to you in the prophetic
Long life and prosperity we often bless many on this joyous occasion
And why not? This prayer covers everything and all we need to mention

May you live long to enjoy the prosperity that God has given you In Jesus name!
Happy Birthday babe!
Love you loads

PS: I know you're leading all the #WivesOnStrike, but at least I can get a welfare offering. No one needs to know, cos when you give an offering, the left hand does not need to know what the right hand is giving #omonioboli #happybirthday[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEfFosRyPRY/?taken-by=nnamdioboli

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by rry807: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE THE BIG BIRTHDAY CAKE HER HUSBAND GAVE HER AS GIFT >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/omoni-obolis-husband-nnamdi-sends-wife.html
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Destined2win: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2016
They look alike

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by asumo12: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2016
so?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by nbright: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2016
angry
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Great couple
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by marshalcarter: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Dnt knw'em buh HBD...WULLNP
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by encryptjay(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Nice lines grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Sijo01(f): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Am touched! Happy birthday to her.
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by kemmary: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2016
I so love dis couple. Looking at her first son, I wonder d age she got married. Happy Birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2016
They look good together
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Akshow: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2016
K
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by 4lorunsho(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2016
na wa ooooooo , me too go luv someday for real in Jesus name amen shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Olypeppy(f): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2016
It's he who finds a wife ain't he who finds a BAE...SHE'S truly a wifey...Happy birthday MA'am
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by weirdgf: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2016
they look cute
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Like if you think they look alike wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by shamecurls(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Can I mix Okro and Ogbono soup together?

I plan to digest it with Starch.

Any reasonable advice?
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by SweetieConstie(f): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2016
Aww! Beautiful...grin
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by dayoungmoney1: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Good for them
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
shamecurls:
Can I mix Okro and Ogbono soup together?

I plan to digest it with Starch.

Any reasonable advice?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
What's 'starch'? grin
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Sm times, all dis celeb's husbands dey fear to hold their wives! My observations sha!
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by bunmishontelle(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Happy Birthday to Omoni
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Aitee1: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Are they siblings
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by Shinelle(f): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Lmao. ... I love the P.S part...
if uve watched the movie "wives on strike" uld lol too... happy birthday beautiful ever young Omoni
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by anumide(f): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2016
kemmary:
I so love dis couple. Looking at her first son, I wonder d age she got married. Happy Birthday to her.

22 years
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by octopusfreaky(f): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2016
Lord Lord when will a man celebrate me ds way cry
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by emmabest2000(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:
They look alike

Nice couple
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by 400billionman: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2016
I came to check..

Who dem don help ?

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by 400billionman: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Lord Lord when will a man celebrate me ds way cry

Imagine ur name Octopusfreaky.

Babes, make una dey help una career o.

Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by octopusfreaky(f): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2016
400billionman:

Imagine ur name Octopusfreaky.

Babes, make una dey help una career o.
lolzzz,,does it really matter well, i didn't take nairaland seriously wen i first joined
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by 400billionman: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lolzzz,,does it really matter well, i didn't take nairaland seriously wen i first joined

You can upload ur picture so that serious bachelors can find their missing rib.

Avoid the womanizers.
Re: Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday by laurel03(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Abeg don try to do that wivesOnstrike thing on reality.... Konji na bastard HBD

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Leo Dasilva Looks Dapper In These New Photos / Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa / Stella Damasus At First Globally Igniting Africa Event In The US (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.