Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,358 members, 7,917,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

Re: The Last Person Post Win! - Forum Games (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re: The Last Person Post Win! (56519 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
hiiiisssssss
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by whitesturd(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and blinksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2010
lipsrsealed

Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by Remii(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2010
^^^^ Don't in a hurry we would all end up there sooner or later, lol
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2010
just showing u i will hunt anybody down that tries to contest this zone even from the grave! angry angry
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by whitesturd(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2010
GoldenS:

lipsrsealed

OMG  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.NOW IM REALY REALY GETTING SCARED,I THINK IM JUST GONNA GET OUTA ERE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
angry
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by Remii(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2010
GoldenS:

just showing u i will hunt anybody down that tries to contest this zone even from the grave! angry angry

like tupac singing from grave and collecting no money? grin grin grin

whitesturd:

OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.NOW IM REALY REALY GETTING SCARED,I THINK IM JUST GONNA GET OUTA ERE shocked shocked shocked

Winners dont quit, quitters dont win remember? lol
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by whitesturd(f): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2010
Remii:

like tupac singing from grave and collecting no money? grin grin grin

ha ha ha
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
as long as i win who cares  grin grin

did u know my car was stolen yesterday evening around 5pm at gun point, i'm not joking tho. the police just called my husband that its bn found. apparently it was used as a get away ride. i;m still pissed tho cos my two phones, money n my wedding ring/engagement ring is gone! and God knows wat damage dey wud ve left on the car! useless idiots!
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by whitesturd(f): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
realy eeya sorry o.i must say ure realy strong just to ve gotten over it like dt and still come on NL to laff it off.Thank God its been found sha.so ure married.interesting and lovely.u look realy beautiful cool
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2010
It was the last day of the year. i will be a fool to start lamenting the loss of material things. i was just grateful they didnt shoot me. kai! i wud ve bn dead and my new husband will prolly morn me for a few weeks b4 he starts pokin anoda woman angry angry grin grin grin grin. was very happy o! now a lot happier dat the car has bn found. grin grin
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by KennyG6(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
glad u r alive sha, health is wealth,
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by Remii(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2010
GoldenS:

as long as i win who cares  grin grin

did u know my car was stolen yesterday evening around 5pm at gun point, i'm not joking tho. the police just called my husband that its bn found. apparently it was used as a get away ride. i;m still pissed tho cos my two phones, money n my wedding ring/engagement ring is gone! and God knows wat damage dey wud ve left on the car! useless idiots!

too bad for those cowards, but me I would more thankful to God for my life than woryy over cellphones and some precious metals, Olorun yoo fi ofo ra emin, Amin.
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
thats wat i wrote . was not so bothered abt wat was stolen .if i was, i wudnt be here posting away!! grin grin
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by chocomillo(f): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2010
undecided
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
angry
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by whitesturd(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
GoldenS:

It was the last day of the year. i will be a fool to start lamenting the loss of material things. i was just grateful they didnt shoot me. kai! i wud ve bn dead and my new husband will prolly morn me for a few weeks b4 he starts pokin anoda woman angry angry grin grin grin grin. was very happy o! now a lot happier dat the car has bn found. grin grin

yeah thank God the idiots didnt shoot o.u realy need to do thanksgiving,armed robbers too wanted to celebrate new year in grand style.imagine robbing on the 31st.they couldnt even leave the day off for God.

@topic still the winner sha cheesy
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by Remii(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
@whitesturd, what about your new year resolution now, are you slacking already,   grin grin lol
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by Remii(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2010
^^^^ You sure enjoy horror movies, don't you?
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by whitesturd(f): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2010
Remii:

@whitesturd, what about your new year resolution now, are you slacking already,   grin grin lol

haba Remii u just need to take it easy. know u cant wait to see m beautiful face mo man sa ko gan nio,i wud keep u in suspense den.lol
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by KennyG6(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
whitesturd:

haba Remii u just need to take it easy. know u cant wait to see m beautiful face mo man sa ko gan nio,i wud keep u in suspense den.lol
white i dont knw what u promised but pls dont turn round, me i dey gbadun this back view, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by Remii(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2010
^^^^Ebiti ko peera ara ile eni nii se ni, lol
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by KennyG6(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2010
abeg interprete grin
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by Remii(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2010
that means, trap does not kill ant, who no man na in dey do am, lol
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by KennyG6(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
ah got it,
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by Phemour: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
rip
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by whitesturd(f): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

white i dont knw what u promised but pls dont turn round, me i dey gbadun this back view, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ok kenny cool then.by the way Happy new year o.wish u all the best this 2010
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by GoldenS(f): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Re: The Last Person Post Win! by KennyG6(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy new year jare, sorry i got distracted by something else, cheesy cheesy wishing you a fruitful 2010, filled with lots of love, health and joy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (103)

Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet / Word Association Game / First Impression:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.