Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Mikel At 29: Nigerian Youths And Their Age 'bad-belleism' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel At 29: Nigerian Youths And Their Age 'bad-belleism' (570 Views)

PHOTOS: Victor Moses, Ola Aina, Mikel, At Super Eagles Training Session In Uyo / Rohr: "Nigerian Players Lie About Their Age, That's Why I Hardly Invite Them" / EXCLUSIVE: Conte Hands New Role To Mikel At Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel At 29: Nigerian Youths And Their Age 'bad-belleism' by shopisky(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2016
I've always wondered why Nigerian youths always doubt the ages of their players and celebrities in general. I've been a Mikel fan right since 2005 and recall how young be looked then. I remember when he celebrated his 20th birthday and many Nigerians where saying he was over 30 already. Almost ten years later now, the same Mikel who people said was over 30 then is still playing regularly in one of the biggest clubs in the world and as just been named captain of super eagles. Guess he should be like 45 by now going by their calculations in 2005.
We youths should stops this habit of always doubting celebrities ages. Afterall none of us was there when 'him Mama dey push am out of Belle'. I know many youths of today are jobless and haven't achieve d much at 30 plus, but that doesn't mean someone else cannot be successful at 19. We should just stop this habit cos I think it breeds laziness in us and the coming generation who will continue to think that they cannot be succesfull or famous at a young age except they are from Davido's family.
Dont we see how American Celebrities become famous and successful at very young ages. Why must ours be an exception. We should stop having this believe that we cannot be successful at young ages and maybe we can be leaders of tomorrow. Afterall, most of our presidents where very young whe n they became famous so why can't we. This is just my humble opinion. Not every body is an age cheat.
Re: Mikel At 29: Nigerian Youths And Their Age 'bad-belleism' by Flexherbal(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Because in Nigeria, a 28 year old is not qualify to serve in the Nigeria Police. So most people reduce their ages to be able to serve their father land.
Re: Mikel At 29: Nigerian Youths And Their Age 'bad-belleism' by shopisky(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
Because in Nigeria, a 28 year old is not qualify to serve in the Nigeria Police. So most people reduce their ages to be able to serve their father land.
That's not the point I'm trying to make bro. I'm saying we shud stop believing evry1 lied about their ages
Re: Mikel At 29: Nigerian Youths And Their Age 'bad-belleism' by scheminup(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
shopisky:
I've always wondered why Nigerian youths always doubt the ages of their players and celebrities in general. I've been a Mikel fan right since 2005 and recall how young be looked then. I remember when he celebrated his 20th birthday and many Nigerians where saying he was over 30 already. Almost ten years later now, the same Mikel who people said was over 30 then is still playing regularly in one of the biggest clubs in the world and as just been named captain of super eagles. Guess he should be like 45 by now going by their calculations in 2005.
We youths should stops this habit of always doubting celebrities ages. Afterall none of us was there when 'him Mama dey push am out of Belle'. I know many youths of today are jobless and haven't achieve d much at 30 plus, but that doesn't mean someone else cannot be successful at 19. We should just stop this habit cos I think it breeds laziness in us and the coming generation who will continue to think that they cannot be succesfull or famous at a young age except they are from Davido's family.
Dont we see how American Celebrities become famous and successful at very young ages. Why must ours be an exception. We should stop having this believe that we cannot be successful at young ages and maybe we can be leaders of tomorrow. Afterall, most of our presidents where very young whe n they became famous so why can't we. This is just my humble opinion. Not every body is an age cheat.
This youths you are talking about find it hard to believe anyone can make it at a tender age, because they are losers,they are 26 and still collect pocket money from mummy.

That's by the way though, I got an ebook on how to how to make money with International premium numbers, If you would like to know more my gmail addy is busanfan90. 100% real, So you don't have to be afraid of being scammed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Elected As Chairman, Anambra State Football Association / How Do I Run 3 Miles In Under 15 Minutes? / Egypt Match: CAF Fines And Warns Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.