Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:55 AM

Friendship With Benefits...order Of The Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship With Benefits...order Of The Day. (457 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friendship With Benefits...order Of The Day. by mubarak001(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello guys,

When you aint dating someone who peradventure gains something worthy from you is your friend with benefits shocked.

I stopped dating since 2years ago but I have never been sex starved cos there is always a cute someone who likes new adventure...my friend said.
Tosin said, I have a girl who does my cooking cool, another who does my washing and yet another that service him in bed grin but he is not dating anyone of them. Meanwhile, all these babes have guys' they date cry.
The last time I was at Casablanka or so amidst friends, when same topic erupted, nearly all guys share similar escapades and I keep wondering why are some guys careless lipsrsealed with their babes.

Mbok, guys, give more attention to your babes cos if you dont, someone else will grin, and the person will use her like kilode cheesy.

My 10kobo advice though!
Re: Friendship With Benefits...order Of The Day. by NJPot(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
so funny........................but i think the most beneficial for we niggas is that of benefits because babes seems to break hearts
Re: Friendship With Benefits...order Of The Day. by Thanos(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
so what is the point of this post?

(1) (Reply)

What They Say About Love.... / See What Pregnant Instagram Model Claims Lil Wayne Did To Her / 7 Steps Observed, To Find The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.