Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,701 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Hidden Luciferians In American Culture, Politics,and Christian Community(pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden Luciferians In American Culture, Politics,and Christian Community(pix) (835 Views)

Leave Daddy Freeze Alone: A Critic Of The Christian Community - The PLAN De GOD / Renowned Evolutionist Turns Creationist And Christian / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Luciferians In American Culture, Politics,and Christian Community(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
COVERT OCCULTISM IN THE EVANGELICAL CHURCH WORLD

This bizarre insertion of luciferian devotees into conservative Bible-believing, Evangelical (and Charismatic) churches and organizations throughout America has been going on for decades, if not longer.

And these people play the game to the hilt: They go through the system step by step. They enter into Bible colleges, they graduate, they “go into ministry”, they rise through the ranks. Today there are at least hundreds of these covert occultists strategically positioned all over the landscape of Evangelical leadership. Many are at the highest leadership levels.

Now, the interesting thing is…two different reactions tend to occur among those I have talked to about all of this: First, people will say--“Well, of course…this is what we should be expecting from Satanists, Luciferians and their ilk. Frankly, I’m not very surprised. The Bible has always warned us about ‘wolves in sheep’s clothing'.”

But usually not too long after that, some misgivings begin to set in—“B-b-but…why exactly are they doing this? What is the purpose…the strategy? I don’t know—this all sounds really crazy.”

And so it has gone for me, in my quest to get the word out about this strange phenomenon: At first, there is usually a routine acknowledgment that such things are to be expected of this fallen world in which we live…but then the implications begin to sink in, a bit of panic ensues…and most of these good and decent church-going people I have talked with…begin to be confused and alarmed by this admittedly startling situation, and thus want to back away.

As to Michael W. Smith, I had followed the career of this Christian pop musician for years. For whatever reason, his music didn’t appeal to me that much but when my kids came along they liked watching his videotapes, as he was one of the few Christian artists to have professionally produced concert videos. It was something to keep my kids occupied when they were three and four years old.

Having watched him up close on these videos (behind-the-scenes footage and scenes of him at home with his All-American family) and having seen him perform (on TV) at a number of Billy Graham crusades, where he sang and talked briefly about his life...Smith had always come across as completely sincere, very gracious, rather mild-mannered and very charitable with his fans. He wrote and performed a song at the Columbine memorial service.

He had a least one song that rose to the top of the secular charts ("My Place In This World"wink and he has collaborated with Amy Grant over the years. For those of you not too familiar with 'Christian' pop music, it is fair to say that Smith is at the pinnacle of that particular world. (There may be a couple others who come close.)

Now...when I ran across the following information, it really jolted me in a big way-- it was my introduction to the mind boggling possibility of hidden Luciferians who have been deceptively inserted into Christian culture.

Let me say now, when you see some of the evidence below, I certainly agree that we should (at least at this point) be looking at any number of possible explanations as to how and why we can see occult symbolism being displayed in a coded and disguised manner on these Smith CD covers and other of his materials.

Here, for example, is one of his CD's--"Christmastime"--released in 1998. I'll get back to this in a moment.
Let's start with this: On the back of another one of Smith’s CDs entitled “The Big Picture” released in 1986 (see below), his name is spelled backwards. Now, I am not jumping to a conclusion here, nevertheless I would point out that spelling, or talking (and/or a host of others things) backwards is very significant in satanic circles.
However...what is really interesting is that two of the letters in his ‘backwards’ name are RUNIC. They are runes. Notice carefully (see below), the ‘t’ in "Smith" and the ‘m’ in "Michael". That’s not good. The runic alphabet, in the modern day, is related exclusively to occult practices and witchcraft. It is virtually the satanic alphabet. (The word ‘runic’ means ‘secret’.)

Re: Hidden Luciferians In American Culture, Politics,and Christian Community(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
There are several variations of the runic alphabet but in researching, I found that the three major versions which have predominated the occult world, all have the identical ‘t’ and ‘m’ that you see on the back of the Michael W. Smith album.

Now, you may be saying-- Come on. It's just a coincidence. They used several different "fonts" for this stylized print, and they accidently used a couple of runic letters.
Wait a minute-- Take another closer look at this "Christmastime" CD cover (seen again, below) which was released 13 years after the aforementioned "Big Picture" album:
You will notice that Smith is, again, bringing this runic ‘t’ and ‘m’ into play.
He is forming a runic ‘t’ with his body...going so far as to lower his head, to round off the top of the ‘t’...AND is standing on top of this chair which forms a runic ‘m’. That is pretty shocking stuff.
Ask the question--What in the world is Smith otherwise doing...standing on a chair, striking this weird pose, out in the middle of the snow?
There is therefore, simply no mistaking the fact that on at least two of his CDs, he is displaying these runic/Luciferian symbols...and is doing so in a secret, coded fashion. That is extremely and pointedly ominous. (Again, the "Christmastime" album was released in 1998.)
(I fully realize that, at this point, many questions come rushing to mind. Please understand--I am going to attempt to address all of these questions as we go along. But it takes some doing. That is the whole purpose of this report.)
AN OCCULT EXPERT'S CONFIRMATION

I subsequently had the opportunity to correspond with an expert on the occult --in particular, germanic and Norse occultism. She had personal connection to the occult world and had also obtained a degree in anthropology, apparently with an emphasis on occult issues. After looking over Smith's pose on the cover of his "Christmastime" CD she was able to routinely provide some interpretation for these particular runes.

I was stunned. I thought I would go an entire lifetime without knowing what this secret runic message was. I later discovered their meaning was readily available on the trusty old Internet...if I had only known where to look for it. Here were her comments and an analysis of the Smith "Christmastime" CD cover--things which I have since confirmed from other sources:

"In this pose, Smith is making the sign of Tyr (the Sky God), who (according to Norse mythology) sacrificed his hand to the Fenris Wolf in order to save others. It is also a warrior symbol of great courage, and of overcoming death. He is standing on an M, which is the rune for Mankind. I don't see that as sinister but make of it what you will."

I wrote back the following comments:"Now, when you say his choice of runes signifies the 'sky god' and that this god is being placed above 'mankind'...that is very significant to me as a student of the Bible. The ancient manuscripts which make up the Bible, refer to Lucifer as "the prince and power of the air".

Furthermore, the Scriptures indicate that for the time being, all of the world is virtually under Lucifer's dominion (although not complete control). It seems to me, a Luciferian would be very interested in depicting Lucifer as reigning supreme over mankind. I don't know what you see from your particular cultural perspective but I can tell you that for Smith to seemingly indicate such a message...is spectacularly and utterly in opposition to his purported 'conservative Christian' philosophy.

And once again, given what I have observed in his kindly, charitable demeanor...it's indicative to me of an ominous 'Jekyl and Hyde' thing, going on.
Thanks for your insights."
Source: http://themurkynews..com.ng/2008/03/wolves-in-sheeps-clothing-research.html

(1) (Reply)

God has no right to judge us,see why. / Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan / Prophet Of Yahweh Summons Yahweh Out In The Cloud. Evidence In The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.