Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,274 members, 7,947,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

#occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? (930 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb / Buhari's Aide Disowns, Exposes #occupynass Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by engrfaruq(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Something Similar to Occupy Nigeria is coming up on the 26th of April but this tym around at National Assembly.. The Protest will last for four days and the aim is to force Saraki to tender his resignation letter.

Are u going or Not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by TippyTop(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'll be going to #occupyAsoRock instead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by engrfaruq(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:

You and who?

1 Like

Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by maupe: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
engrfaruq:
Something Similar to Occupy Nigeria is coming up on the 26th of April but this tym around at National Assembly.. The Protest will last for four days and the aim is to force Saraki to tender his resignation letter.

Are u going or Not?
Whoever is rousing those unemployed youths into wasting effective working hours to go and make noise and eat 60 naira agege bread and drink a sachet of purewater, will eventually fail in their suicide mission. This is not 2012, and Saraki is not as benevolent as GEJ
Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by IVORY2009(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:

You want Buhari's men to shoot you? Eagles square instead cheesy
Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op i will be there..... cheesy Sarathief must resign by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by Terry68: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fully ready!!!!!
Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by Project400: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wouldn't it be better if we all protest against the Senators representing our respective constituents?

Of the 36 states in Nigeria, Senator Saraki represents only a fraction of Kwara state.

I'd love to be educated on why, and how Senator Saraki's presence at the Senate hampers the progress of Nigeria, or at least, a senatorial district in Osun or Niger state.

I'm not unaware of the corruption charges against him, but isn't that the duty of CCB/CCT/EFCC?

2 Likes

Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by naijaboy756: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Anyone occupying Nass is sick. Who has occupied Aso rock? Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by AirFireEarthH20: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
I hope and pray you guys are bomb to pieces if you dare try to protest against the National Assembly instead of the man in Aso Rock who has brought so much suffering in the land.

If dem like make dem kill Saraki, it's none of my business but why not allow the CCT to do it job? Simply because one man in Bourdilion doesn't want Saraki as SP you people have used the media to rubbish the National Assembly from carrying out its statutory responsibilities.

Why not Occupy Aso Rock and protest against acute power shortage, double digits inflation, severe economic hardship, lack of policy direction, devilish fuel scarcity, etc, we are experiencing because of Mr. Buhari's rudderless, visionless and horrendous regime?

If you guys don't tread carefully there will be anarchy in the land soon

1 Like

Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by 989900: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Project400:
Wouldn't it be better if we all protest against the Senators representing our respective constituents?

[s]Of the 36 states in Nigeria, Senator Saraki represents only a fraction of Kwara state.[/s]

[s]I'd love to be educated on why, and how Senator Saraki's presence at the Senate hampers the progress of Nigeria, or at least, a senatorial district in Osun or Niger state.[/s]

I'm not unaware of the corruption charges against him, but isn't that the duty of CCB/CCT/EFCC?

The parts in bold are very correct.

The parts struck through are not: Saraki is the SP, and that is a lot of power -- not your average senator.

1 Like

Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by Pidggin(f): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by AtlanticBreeze: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Going for #occupyBuhari instead
Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by OfoIgbo: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
engrfaruq:

You and who?

Him and me. Aso Rock will have to be occupied by the masses
Re: #occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? by Oxenomy: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
How many times have you protested against the lingering fuel scarcity? Bloody hypocrite!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dogara, Wife, Aisha Buhari Today After The Public Hearing On NEDC {photos} / Concerns Mount Over Nigeria’s Plan To Buy Warplanes From U.S. / Governor Amaechi's Legacy In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.