Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff (827 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by makzeze: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2016

Re: Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by mekaboy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
The suspected BokoHaram sponsor?
Re: Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by TPAND(f): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
mekaboy:
The suspected BokoHaram sponsor?

Along with the nominated boko haram negotiator

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by mekaboy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
TPAND:

hmmm, are u thinking what I am thinking?
Re: Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by TPAND(f): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
mekaboy:

hmmm, are u thinking what I am thinking?

Yes my brother my thoughts are just in line with yours.
Re: Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by mekaboy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Alerged sponsor and appointed negotiator, the rest is history.
Re: Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by bodejohn(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
And without the fear of been called a zombie...when exactly did Boko Haram become an issue in Nigeria?

I don't understand when you folks will understand that the election campaigns are over...

It's time for the serious business of governance...but unfortunately while the opposition is still in campaign mode...the ruling party is fast asleep at the wheels...
Re: Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by magmack: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
TPAND:

Just on point

1 Like

Re: Check Out This 2003 Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Ali Modu Sheriff by DaniDani(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
that's why you have to fear north

(1) (Reply)

Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. / Yorubas And Hausa Will Pay Reparations For Stolen Oil Wealth with Interest. / Buhari Continue To Enjoy Lavish Lifestyle With Stolen Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.