Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,979 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:12 PM

Safe Disappears From Govt House; Contains Millions Of Naira! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Safe Disappears From Govt House; Contains Millions Of Naira! (646 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) / My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe Disappears From Govt House; Contains Millions Of Naira! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2009
A safe reportedly containing millions of naira has disappeared from the Government House, Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

Sources told P.M.News that workers in the Finance and Administration office in the Government House were stunned, when they resumed work on Tuesday and discovered that, the safe which also contains vital security documents, had vanished.

According to our sources within the Government House, the officer in charge of the office has said that he knew nothing about the incident, insisting that he firmly locked the safe after the close of work the previous day.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/08/06/safe-disappears-from-govt-house-contains-millions-of-naira
Re: Safe Disappears From Govt House; Contains Millions Of Naira! by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
Why would millions of naira be kept in the govt house?
I thought there are still banks in Nigeria
Re: Safe Disappears From Govt House; Contains Millions Of Naira! by nex(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2009
This is a very long thing. Millions of Naira in the office? Na bank?

I thought the government is meant to carry out all transactions in the millions electronically. Abi dem wan use the money spray for party?
Re: Safe Disappears From Govt House; Contains Millions Of Naira! by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
nex:

This is a very long thing. Millions of Naira in the office? Na bank?

I thought the government is meant to carry out all transactions in the millions electronically. Abi dem wan use the money spray for party?

Probably.

(1) (Reply)

If Asari Really Import 4000 Rifle: / Editorial: Nigerian President's Meeting With Repentant Militant Leaders / Aregbesola Arraigned For Forgery Before An Abuja Magistrate Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.