Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) (43351 Views)

Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) / FG Secures $7.5bn Loan From China For Rail Project / Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by highskies(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Yes o
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Tokety7: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2016
tit:
what of the giant life-scale train model he abandoned in port harcourt?

Foolish talk. Amaechi didn't abandon it instead the thug of a governor who promised not to touch it is the one that abandoned it.

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by blackpanda: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2016
xelly:

What grace please? Grace to steal?

My dear u are a nobody. Nobody knows u. Amaechi is a two time Governor and a Minister of the federal republic of nigeria. That is the grace I am referring to. You can hate him till kingdom come, but ur hate na for ur pocket!

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Kiish(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
You know damn well that they will abandon it... angry
Flexherbal:
Hope they will not abandon the project half way.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by ogahomale: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2016
shegxi:
lol....this amaechi sabi do like who money no fit at times grin grin grin but can't deny it, dude is so blessed.
Blessed with stolen money?
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by tomholly: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2016
na waoh u pple fit insult person shaaa lol grin grin grin grin
alizma:
Ameachi was sleeping while discussion was going on, when he woke up the Chinese man handed over the model to him. look at the way he was looking at the model in the second pix, he hardly heard anything about it before it was handed over to him. I hope we don't start hearing stories later of how the Chinese said different thing while ameachi will tell us different thing e.g, duration of the project.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by samento: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
So what is the nonsense about Amaechi being blessed? everyone is blessed so why tell us the sky is blue unless your blessings are missing.Stop all that kerosene user yarn abeg
See hatred.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2016
Ameachi my crush
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Hugoboy: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2016
Nice screen, BTW.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by banme1(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters I swear Gej, Mama peace, Wike no go like this.
ask him about monorail. Zombie!
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by anonimi: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2016
shegxi:
lol....this amaechi sabi do like who money no fit at times grin grin grin but can't deny it, dude is so blessed.

It must be true that he has a certificate in THEATRE arts then. grin grin
Plenty demo to FOOL his zombie, brain dead followers while he STEALS their money and deprives them of EMPLOYMENT.
Smart crook, walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502372_asd_jpeg_jpeg49c30867fb569f5bcb116b53562399d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502371_ameachi_jpeg_jpeg668a23a22748fc80649d0c7c454dab08
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by ogahomale: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
I hope that train model isn't from 10000BC.

by the way, when will Africans change? Must the white man do everything for us? What has been our contribution to modern civilization?
Thanks man as if u knew what was on my mind.

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2016
Chei..chinko made train. Walahi I will nefa enfter daf train..walahi

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by banme1(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2016
bender79:
Ameachi correct man. Haters hating since 1876BC

zombie! Ask him about monorail

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by redcliff: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2016
shegxi:
and who is comparing blessings here? i am blessed in my own ways. but if its argument u are looking for, check d nxt door. cheers
leave the mumu make he dey do like say he take toothpaste and alomo
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by banme1(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Lizard of ubima.

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by emajoe: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2016
That is nice.
Hope there is no "MONO" attached to this one.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
God had already prepared a table before me....
He will still do more.
Enjoy.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2016
shegxi:
and who is comparing blessings here? i am blessed in my own ways. but if its argument u are looking for, check d nxt door. cheers
....Correct response cheesy
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by jamillion: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2016
I like this man..he's always himself, so confidence and original
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Onyitina(f): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Hello nairalanders.. i put ds question to the House: FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE JOB OR SHELL CONTRACT JOB...which would you take?
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Fuby85(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
And how is he more blessed than you?

He is more blessed dan u @omonnakoda
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by geesilver(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
So what is the nonsense about Amaechi being blessed? everyone is blessed so why tell us the sky is blue unless your blessings are missing.Stop all that kerosene user yarn abeg
For ur information the sky is colourless not blue....do ur research.....next pls.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by anonimi: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2016
banme1:
zombie! Ask him about monorail

Can I join you to also ask the lizard of ubima for the PH mono rail of eight years grin

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by ijebu2020: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Why Amaechi like mono rail/rail projects so much..she na inside train him mama gave birth to him ni...

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2016
I'm sorry is the man wearing bathroom slippers?

well let's hope they don't hang Buhari's pictures in this train's compartments like they did during Jonathan-ineffectual-buffoon's own.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by anonimi: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2016
jamillion:
I like this man..he's always himself, so confidence and original

He is a confidenT original ACTOR. grin grin
However he can only FOOL brain-dead zombies grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2179935_amaechi_jpegeb1834f5c4d0511289454e210d298be0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by anonimi: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2016
ijebu2020:
Why Amaechi like mono rail/rail projects so much..she na inside train him mama gave birth to him ni...

Na there e dey see plenty money for dollarising DullardPoo's campaign.
QED!!!

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by heroshedy(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2016
coolAll of you will not go and Manage your lives and spend your weekend with your family, you're talking about a man who doesn't know you exist. He doesn't want to know you. Una too like argument cool
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by TheFreeOne: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2016
anonimi:

It must be true that he has a certificate in THEATRE arts then. grin grin
Plenty demo to FOOL his zombie, brain dead followers while he STEALS their money and deprives them of EMPLOYMENT.
Smart crook, walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502372_asd_jpeg_jpeg49c30867fb569f5bcb116b53562399d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502371_ameachi_jpeg_jpeg668a23a22748fc80649d0c7c454dab08

A clear case of corrupt politician deceiving himself thinking he's serving his god grin

Yeye dey smell.

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by jmand(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2016
kenonze:
Amaechi is copying me.
He is using same Tv with me.

Hahahahaha!
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by jmand(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2016
I like this guy, he's brilliant and hard working

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Emmau0091(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Since ur not White ..!! What contribution ve u made

U beta Stop using word WE'' Africans

Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. / Sanusi Response To Ganduje's Query "N3.4bn Fraud" / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)