Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems (5149 Views)

2019: Stop Lamenting, Join Political Parties - Osinbajo Urges Nigerian Youths / President Buhari Signs Tax Administration, Anticorruption Agreements / Osinbajo Urges Northern Traditional Rulers To Speak Up Against Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
tit:
you never produce anything,
na tax you wan collect!

you must pay tax...its very important that all black-nations understand the power of tax.......

all industrial nations have a robust taxation system....we neeeeeeeed this too to do the most basic developements....

roads,schools,police,firefighters,social care......we must understand that or stay under developed till kingdom comes....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems by londoner: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fellywood:

Which of the "developed" countries have you been to? Before you comment again do a google check on what those countries do for their people before taxing them. Because you benefit from this scam you agree even if they defile your wife.

Been to? Lool....I've only ever lived in developed countries and I have been a taxpayer all my working life. The government in developed countries don't do anything for you FIRST before you pay tax. They use the tax you pay to provide you with the system and amenities you enjoy even if you don't directly use them. In fact the government gets your tax before you get your money every month. There are MANY taxes you pay from income tax to council tax to water rates to road tax in developed countries and that is how they developed and continue to do so.

I don't know where you live that your government does for you first then collects tax? Which country us that?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems by Myself2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
This Osinbajo with tax this tax that. ......
Who Osinbajo don help ??
Re: Osinbajo Urges Africa Nations To Develop Robust Tax Administration Systems by egobetatoday: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
tit:
you never produce anything,
na tax you wan collect!

the #50 stamp duty no do them?
i heard people who own sheep and goats pay tax for them in kaduna hiohiohiohio.
I just pity the zombies...a situation you're fed up with but cant complain because you fought everyone to get it despite advice to the contrary grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? / Whistleblowing Office Should Be Independent - Femi Falana(video) / Buhari Finally Releases His WAEC Result Amid Pressure From Opposition- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.