Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,820 members, 7,918,643 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

Temi Otedola From Made In Lagos With Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola From Made In Lagos With Love (1232 Views)

Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola From Made In Lagos With Love by Orikinla(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
The most romantic and exotic fashion and style beauty from Nigeria, Temi Otedola is my celebrity #GidiBlues of the week. Her beauty is so classical even in her Made in Lagos fashion styles, the fashion answer to my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary film coming out this summer. Temi's photograph is from the collection sent to me from her JTO. See more on http://jtofashion.com/

Re: Temi Otedola From Made In Lagos With Love by Orikinla(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2016
In bikini on a boat on the Lagos lagoon.

(1) (Reply)

Papa Wemba's Death:Don Jazzy's Dad Advises Musicians 2 Take Their Health Serious / After Being Accused Of Sleeping With Tiwa, See What 2baba And Wife Was Cut Doing / If Oshiomhole Did Not Have MONEY Will Lara Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.