Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,530 members, 7,875,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP (3886 Views)

Announcing! The New Features Of This HP Laptop / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by collinic: 12:57am On Apr 23, 2016

The HP Envy x360 is a remarkable 360 degree convertible PC with premium features with a powerful Intel Core i5/i7 processor with an amazing storage capacity of 1TB to give you a convertible PC experience. You can switch the laptop into Tent Mode, Tablet Mode and Notebook Mode with a higher and a better hing.
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by lanre316: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2016
collinic:

The HP Envy x360 is a remarkable 360 degree convertible PC with premium features with a powerful Intel Core i5/i7 processor with an amazing storage capacity of 1TB to give you a convertible PC experience. You can switch the laptop into Tent Mode, Tablet Mode and Notebook Mode with a higher and a better hing.

- See more at: http://www.getdtips.com/2016/04/hp-laptop-hp-envy-x360-convertible.html#sthash.FPJN7SPq.dpuf

I use Toshiba Satellite Radius. It folds 360 degrees and doubles as tablet/laptop however I want it. It has responsive touchscreen and awesome speech recognition. So I am not impressed. LOL.

Hybrids like these are the future of laptop computing as windows 10 is tailored to work both as laptop and tablet OS.
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
collinic:

- See more at: http://www.getdtips.com/2016/04/hp-laptop-hp-envy-x360-convertible.html#sthash.FPJN7SPq.dpuf
How much does this cost. New one
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2016
DavidGodwin:
How much does this cost. New one
around 130-140k although I have the dell model and I bought mine 125k
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

around 130-140k
although I have the dell model and I bought mine 125k
All right, thanks. I'm thinking of a core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB hard drive. I don't know whether u have idea of about the price? I intend getting it during my service year
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
DavidGodwin:

All right, thanks. I'm thinking of a core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB hard drive. I don't know whether u have idea of about the price? I intend getting it during my service year
oh I don't bro, but you can surf the internet however y getting it during your service year why not before, talking from experience....
cheers...
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

oh I don't bro, but you can surf the internet however y getting it during your service year why not before, talking from experience....
cheers...
I'm a music producer. The one I have isn't running smoothly anymore. I just want to upgrade to a higher one.
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by sahm4u2nv(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
DavidGodwin:

I'm a music producer. The one I have isn't running smoothly anymore. I just want to upgrade to a higher one.
nice one,wish you all the best bro
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

nice one,wish you all the best bro
thanks bro. Please what experience do u want to share with me
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nsonaso(m): 5:21am On Apr 26, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Buy from Amazon, I will sell amazon gift card to you very cheap.
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nsonaso(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Buy from Amazon. I will sell Amazon gift card to you very cheap.
You can check my threads, I do mini importation.
My number is in my signature
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Nsonaso:
Buy from Amazon. I will sell Amazon gift card to you very cheap. You can check my threads, I do mini importation. My number is in my signature
I'll requote u when the right time comes
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2016
DavidGodwin:
actually, a friend advised me to get my laptop before going for the service year in which I took the brotherly advice until I got to the So call Service year, my dear brother, to save money during the service year was not just easy as I was thinking, but glory be to God we scaled through.
I only manage to save 50k, out of #237,600.lol grin
DavidGodwin:
actually, a friend advised me to get my laptop before going for the service year in which I took the brotherly advice until I got to the So call Service year, my dear brother, to save money during the service year was not just easy as I was thinking, but glory be to God we scaled through.
I only manage to save 50k, out of #237,600.lol
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Get a Dell Precision M2800.
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

I only manage to save 50k, out of #237,600.lol grin
I only manage to save 50k, out of #237,600.lol
Lols. That's funny. Wetin u come use the money for na? Good morning sir
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Get a Dell Precision M2800.
When the right time comes, bro. Thanks for the suggestion
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Lols. That's funny. Wetin u come use the money for na? Good morning sir
bro when you get to the bridge you will cross it
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by jerriekush: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
I use a Dell alienware 17..so my laptop is by far better than this... So OP.. Am going
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by omobone(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
I use HP Spectre X360 which is by far the slimmest laptop I know around.
6th Generation Core i7 6500U @2.5 GHZ
8 GB Ram
256GB SAD
2560 * 1440 Quad HD IPS Display
Copper Trim

Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Youngsage: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
omobone:
8 GB Ram
256GB SAD
Copper Trim

Wow lovely laptop!
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Youngsage: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2016
DavidGodwin:

Hello bro, what is the best music production software out there, for windows os? What do you suggest? Thanks.
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Youngsage:

Hello bro, what is the best music production software out there, for windows os? What do you suggest? Thanks.
U can go for Pro Tools, Sonar. They are the best I've seen so far, but I use Cubase cos it's very easy to use (maybe because I started from Cubase). In terms of plug-ins, U may need to get a 3rd party plug-ins. Although Sonar has good plug-ins preloaded. I use addictive drums 2 for my drum, addictive keys for my piano, Ilya efimov nylon guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitars and modern bass guitar for my guitar, I use Sensual Sax for my saxophone. (these require Kontakt)

1 Like

Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Senior men i tualle for una oh!

I was just considering getting a Lenovo Yoga 700 since all my life i have been using HP & would like to know if anyone here know more about Lenovo Yoga 700 like the battery life and so on and meanwhile, the op of this thread should also tell me more about the battery life of his HP & other members in the house are equally entitle to contribute
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2016
omobone:
8 GB Ram
256GB SAD
Copper Trim
good day, pls how much can I get this laptop brandnew?
Re: I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP by Youngsage: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
DavidGodwin:

U can go for Pro Tools, Sonar. They are the best I've seen so far, but I use Cubase cos it's very easy to use (maybe because I started from Cubase). In terms of plug-ins, U may need to get a 3rd party plug-ins. Although Sonar has good plug-ins preloaded. I use addictive drums 2 for my drum, addictive keys for my piano, Ilya efimov nylon guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitars and modern bass guitar for my guitar, I use Sensual Sax for my saxophone. (these require Kontakt)
Thanks a lot buddy! Just seeing this. Bless

(1) (Reply)

Using Your China Phone As A Modem / Lenovo Ideapad gaming laptop 4sale / Very Clean Hp Elitebook Revolve 810 G3 Core I5 8gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.