Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,900 members, 7,945,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Can Someone Help Me Out On This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Help Me Out On This? (407 Views)

Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime / Can Someone Help Me To Do This Assignment? It Was Giving 2 Me Is Skul. / I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Out On This? by walexng(f): 4:59am On Apr 23, 2016
I am Oseni Adewale Oriyomi, I just got admission to Politecnico di Milano in Italy for an MSc in Mechanical Engineering which commences in September, 2016.
I am willing to enroll but I need someone who is in Milan to help me temporarily on accommodation for a month as it will be difficult for me now to cough out tuition and also accommodation at the same time.
I need help in this regards, I have not been able to start the visa application processes because of the challenge and honestly I don't want to miss out on this.
May God bless you as you read.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out On This? by Ramanto(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2016
May God Help You Sir. But You Shouldn't Make Yourself Undergo Too Much Stress Amidst Uncertainties. If The Cost Is Too High For You, Why Not Look For A Less Costly Country That Is If You Really Don't Wanna Do It In Naija. All The Best

(1) (Reply)

Urdu To English Dictionary - Free Android Application / French Teacher / Stephen Ikhane Aka Aau Update, 300 Level Accounting Student From The Faculty Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.