Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Keep Your Head Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Keep Your Head Up (369 Views)

Mark Angel Comedy -hold Your Head / What Do You Use Your HEAD For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Head Up by ojadetayo(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Keep your head up through it all. It may be challenging but it’s never insuperable. Life was never meant to be easy, it is a constant struggle with extreme lows and highs, hills and valleys, depths and culminations. The strongest warriors are always made from the toughest battles. The wisest of all people have experienced the most intelligent situations. The most successful people keep stepping, even when they can’t see past here and now. Life is meant to be like that, it is never a lap of luxury. All the troubles of life will never permanently leave; they are parts and parcels of living. Keep your head up, lower your shoulder, stay strong, hold on, stick with it, hang on, stand tall, stand proud, stay positive, never bend your head, hold it high, stick your chest out and run over anything that gets in your way. Do all those and you have no other option than to experience triumph and victory through it all. Never get discouraged, everything you are going through is a requisite for a better end. “When a volcano erupts and destroys everything in sight, it leaves in its wake the most fertile land ever seen on earth”. Even after the darkest night, the sun still rises. Keep on keeping on. You are closest to your crest.

#KeepYourHeadUp

Adetayo OJO.