Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin (44144 Views)

Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki Dances His Sorrows Away In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by sademola: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oma307:
I can feel the level of wickedness the man has caused on kwarans, but is just a pity that some are still supporting him, i traveled to ilorin to my surprise when i turn my radio to listen to news, i had them canvassing for him

You are right cos the station you listened to is government owned. Listen to Okin FM when next u r in town.
Bukola is not loved nor liked by Kwarans
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by modskiller(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
sonofspada:
He hav humble by force
Lolz, you be case...
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by ijebu2020: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Firefire:

My brother, ABS remain the Governor of Kwara state even as a member of the Senate, Abdul Fatai Ahmed is just a mere Commissioner of Information.

Fatai duty every month once he received the Fed. Allocation is to notify the 'REAL' Governor, Abubakar Bukola Saraki on the order for allocation and sharing. If you doubt this, please make a visit to Kwara State Government office and ask of the governor.

Bukola is a criminal and will never know peace until he return the loots in his custody.

I understood u so well, bt cant Fatai Ahmed hav his own mind and stand for good? atleast hes on second term he can call the bluff of Saraki nd do the right thng and if Saraki tries to disturb him he Fatai Ahmed can let Kwarans and the world know why!bt all of them are jst the same self interest and nt the massess interest...and imagine they are muslims observing 5 times daily prayers........
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by omoigbomina(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
kellyval16:
Bukola saraki is not the only thief in the government house.buhari has still not accounted for the millions of dollars that dissapeared when he was the millitary petroleum minister,,,, embarassed
Buhari is not the one to account for it,it is the successive government that ought to make him account for it if there is any basis for it
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by jeedbaba: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
He is loved by all Kwarans or he's loved by ur dubious Kwara family?
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by defash8: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Awon Iya, apani ma yo ida.
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by banme1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
prinsam30:

you really wanna know

just sit tight and watch how the story unfold
then u will wait for ever.
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by Tahovic: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Welcome my Hero, (the senate president and prospective p*****t) their trial will surely turns to campaigning and make you famous throughout the world, Insha Allah..... Waalahu yhasimuka minnanass
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by tarekamos: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Despirado121:

Abi o

Na fake dance. He's faking it. Poverty no good o. He will give those elderly people 200 naira each, as his father use to do, and they will be praying for him not knowing that it is curse, the opposite. Saraki, ther is God, before whom you will give account of how you managed the resources of Kwara state while you the governor. Of course, the same goes for all our political leaders.
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by Flamezreal(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
After Alfas prayers seems not to be effective, he resorted to eyonu agba (appeasement of the elders) ..Aboru boye oooo!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
kellyval16:
Bukola saraki is not the only thief in the government house.buhari has still not accounted for the millions of dollars that dissapeared when he was the millitary petroleum minister,,,, embarassed
u ask am?
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by Despirado121(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
tarekamos:

Na fake dance. He's faking it. Poverty no good o. He will give those elderly people 200 naira each, as his father use to do, and they will be praying for him not knowing that it is curse, the opposite. Saraki, ther is God, before whom you will give account of how you managed the resources of Kwara state while you the governor. Of course, the same goes for all our political leaders.

And thats also true sha
Re: PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin by nylawal(m): 1:17am On Apr 24, 2016
jogojogo:

Stop the mockery please. Saraki has enough pains already.
Don't mind that nigger! Abeg Saraki has been dancing reggae in Abuja, allow him to dance some blues for now.

If he is that popular make he do a tour of all nooks and crannies of Kwara state. Let's see how good his dancing steps are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.