Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Guys Has Your Father Ever Told You He Loves You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Has Your Father Ever Told You He Loves You? (1847 Views)

Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys Has Your Father Ever Told You He Loves You? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
None of my parents have said the word I LOVE YOU to me
Re: Guys Has Your Father Ever Told You He Loves You? by PonmileJ: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
LOL that ll be awkward, well I ll sure let my baby girl know that when I give birth
Re: Guys Has Your Father Ever Told You He Loves You? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
None of my parents said i love you*

It sounds awkward undecided
But i knew they love me due to their actions smiley
My dad will take me practically everywhere he goes.. The banks, meetings, his office sometimes during school hols smiley and people will be like you have a pretty daughter.. He will smile, continue to hold my hand as he walks on... My mum, of blessed memory is always angry he takes me to places, saying he pampers me too much ...lol.. Shes so stiff, and hard, cmon! cheesy also forming tough cheesy but as i grew older i realised shes soft deep down.
He will wave her complains aside and she will look at me with a scowl , saying i shud go change and come help in the kitchen.. smiley

I will tell my kids i love them when i have them...

I love my parents...and miss them so much! .... May their souls rest in peace amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors / Have U Ever Made A Very Bad Meal For Ur In-laws? / Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.