Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,959 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:02 AM

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments (24755 Views)

Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by jamace(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
higherpower:

he jailed one man. Who did ur lord n master GEJ jail?
If I tell you that Obj is the reason why there is so much corruption with impunity in Nigeria, will you believe me? Think about this!
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by omotee1234(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bode George and GEJ are case studies you don't toy with Ebora Owu and go scot free i pay homage oo
kennyman2000:
Balogun Owu! Nobody fights him and doesnt comes back to say ''had i known''
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by lordf: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Instead of any of these clowns to be party chairman, Senator Sheriff should continue

Its like you are sick in the brain, clueless without knowledge of the attrocities dis guy (Sheriff) has committed. Take a trip to Maiduguri and ask questions about ur hero n u will be supprised.
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Safemode(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided who's is obasanjo?
because of you, I was banned for 2 days.
If I curse you, shey I do bad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Fearcom(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Fearcom(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Ebora Owu grin
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Remii(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
jamace:
Yes, I agree. But how many people were jailed or the establishment stopped corruption in Nigeria? Be wise my people. They were used against political opponents, even then he could not jail them because he has no balls.
Obj is only good at urging leaders into battles that he could not fight.
political opponents? While most of them were PDP governors? grin I rest my case
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by shegra58: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tunami:
na who en don epp?
who u don help?

1 Like

Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by kan12(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
THINK SAY NA BETA TIN
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by apolonius(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
PDP was an organisation of looters and very greedy men and women.

It lost its war on average Nigerians after 16 years.

Let them deceive themselves in cheap attempts to revive ties with Obj.

I hope such an evil group never come close to accessing central State power again.
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by gbemi514: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
dammytosh:

Commander in chief of Nigeria Armed Forces as a Military and 8 years as a civilian.

May I ask you sir ?

Who is your father ?
wow!!!.... .. big bomb......deadlier dan d atomin nuclear n chemical weapond put 2geda............bros u for jux pity am na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by balogunsam(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
jamace:
Obj na one wayo man. When in power, he could not fight corruption but was pushing GEJ to fight corruption. Now he is supporting Buhari to fight corruption.
Obj is a coward who exhibits bravery behind other courageous leaders.

Is that your opinion of him after you met and worked/lived with him...or what you deduced from the papers?
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by jamace(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
balogunsam:

Is that your opinion of him after you met and worked/lived with him...or what you deduced from the papers?
Yes, this is my opinion based on his actions while in office.
Read more here: https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by jamace(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Remii:
political opponents? While most of them were PDP governors? grin I rest my case
What are you saying? Have you forgotten so soon how Atiku Abubakar (his vice) and others vehemently opposed Obj quest for a third term? Those who opposed his intention where threatened with EFCC/ICPC, but thank God, God pass Obj, he did not succeed in his "long throat" ambition.
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Tokety7: 2:46am On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
jamace:
If I tell you that Obj is the reason why there is so much corruption with impunity in Nigeria, will you believe me? Think about this!
[/s]

The question was who did ur master Jonah-daft jailed?

2 Likes

Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Funmiladey(m): 3:20am On Apr 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Instead of any of these clowns to be party chairman, Senator Sheriff should continue

Baba you sef see am, me think say na only me ooo, when better people dey. I was even thinking I would see the likes of OGD, former ogun state governor there.
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by ihearYou(m): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Oshogbo weed question. When ur eye don clear,ask google.

1 Like

Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by DaBullIT(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

OBJ and Tinubu are your heroes? Says a lot about you and your likes.. undecided undecided

Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by nedby: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2016
You are all talking trash.obj hmmmmmm,the last don.will always have his way.
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by 1stgrade: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:
Obasanjo NEVER tore his membership card ..

Facts should be made straight ..
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by juman(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2016
Jalo listed the likes of Sen. Bode Olajumoke, Chief Bode George, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and Chief Shuaib Oyedokun as possible candidates for the office.

This make me laugh hard. grin grin grin

PDP is totally lost.
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Phobia1: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2016
jamace:
Obj na one wayo man. When in power, he could not fight corruption but was pushing GEJ to fight corruption. Now he is supporting Buhari to fight corruption.
tel dat to alams wen u get to see him sooner or later
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Zandarazanzan: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2016
jamace:

and u are?
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by apolyion777(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2016
Fight Baba at ur own peril, Ebora Owu himself Oluwo Asape Ola, Anikan je ohun Ekun; oje odindi agburen tiwotiwo
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by tsdarkside(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2016
this politicaly party should be banned in nijeria.......

why dont we send fee dee fee to the african-union-parlament....??..

atleast they would be out of our hair.....

send them to the au......

let them go pissss off the au......
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by leederrty1997: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Where were your leaders during the fight. They might have calmed obasanjo down. It's too late to cry when the head is off.
For Nigerian histories, cultures and current affairs visit www.oldnaija.
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by higherpower: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2016
jamace:

This didn't in any way ans my question
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

what made u think they are clowns? who else would u have suggested in place of those people? Instead of u babbling and bleating like a goat...put ur emotions in a more profitable things..than tribalism.
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Fourwinds: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
ok.. D pride of ur party brought it to its kneels.. Go ask Alams, Peter Odili, James Iburi how far
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by Fourwinds: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:
Obasanjo NEVER tore his membership card ..

Facts should be made straight ..
are from d Moon?
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
lordf:

Its like you are sick in the brain, clueless without knowledge of the attrocities dis guy (Sheriff) has committed. Take a trip to Maiduguri and ask questions about ur hero n u will be supprised.
which atrocities? Can you list them?
Re: We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Funmiladey:

Baba you sef see am, me think say na only me ooo, when better people dey. I was even thinking I would see the likes of OGD, former ogun state governor there.
No mind them. Though the issue is very dicey but who can fault the aspiration of Sheriff or any other person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US / Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? / Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.