Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,751 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label (29338 Views)

Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record / Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by jojothaiv(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=blesoh post=44972441][/quote] Murder ke.... D'Banj abi Tonto Dikeh know am ni.... Time for prayer jare...
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
him get other artistes?
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by RexTramadol1: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
New single myt just be a miss!
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by samsam2019: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
Dbanj didn't sack Tonto, Tonto dumped his label. Both Dbanj and Tonto lacks in one thing, SINGING TALENT!!
if according to you one of the most successful music artiste in Africa has no talent then you have no brain

You hateful swine

2 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Norajones(f): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Definitely her calling was never singing. She shud never try that again, na beg I dey beg ooo.
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by opineflu(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
ar still dey feel u...d KOKO master himself, no homo man.
Who send toto dikeh
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by MRKELS1983(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
D'banj indirectly telling his artists 'OYO' for all mann
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Themandator: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
MRKELS1983:
D'banj indirectly telling his artists 'OYO' for all mann

You got the vibe.... No more stories of no salary... Commission things ti take over.... Brings something like emergency beat and you get your paycheck
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by podoski1981(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dbanj is stil 1of most influential artist in africa
D best entertainer
Never giving up
All d artist of his time where r dey today?

Even 2baba do fade,jst d song e sing of resent coded tins n d other # tag wateva , nonsense song meaningless
We need emergency in nigeria music industry

I no say haters wan sho now
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by m2dl: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
ahhh dbanj ooh see guys weh dey bust for NL
who b tonto dike weh Airforce1 deh ni
nah that guy weh sing diva diva search
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by m2dl: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
ahhh dbanj ooh see guys weh dey bust for NL
who b tonto dike weh Airforce1 deh ni
nah that guy weh sing diva diva search
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Irreplaceable48(f): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
abiodun2007:
wink wink wink

READ THE FULL STORY HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/ive-not-seen-the-actress-since-her.html
Oga,which other story do u want us to read?? Is dis 1 nt full enuf??
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Frabidel(f): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
lolz....godamn funny to me.
Number one nigeria's dating website where you can meet new people,chat with single ladies and guys -> www.frabidel.com
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Aleora(f): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Donariok:
Tonto dikeh?
Dbanj?
Music?

abeg make una no make person laf.

Tonto dikeh's music em blike crack CD plates
lolsssssssss chai u wicked I swear
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by richard870(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
Dbanj didn't sack Tonto, Tonto dumped his label. Both Dbanj and Tonto lacks in one thing, SINGING TALENT!!
Oga, its 'lack' not 'lacks' b4 u use grammar gv pesin insomnia
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by AsahelEjiofor(m): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2016
Tonto na musician?
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by iamrealdeji(m): 2:21am On Apr 24, 2016
One thing I notice about Dbanj these days,the guy don humble. His initial gra gra don come down,he no dey talk rubbish like he dey talk for Wendy Williams show againHe know wan be like dem Eedris Abdulkareem,Dbanj knows how to stay on his lane so as not to get washed by people in favor of these new artists. But Dbanj don dey fade,chai. It's not easy to stay relevant in Nigerian music industry. They play his songs on radio like once in 3 to 4 days now,unlike back then when they play his songs on all radio stations everyday. But why are people asking him about marriage? What's their business?
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by morganwizzy55(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2016
durubrian:
lol.....
the babe stopped sharing the PULANI with him

After Tonto track (hi) fan blast her and she never take courage to release another one.. How come she thinks that acting and singing is the same thing.. she just quit because she sang rubbish.. Leave d banj alone bro. Let him do his thing
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Baroba(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Fash20:
Signing ton to dikeh was a dumb fu*k move by dbanj

Spot on, it was a bad move on his part, people saw his label as a joke afterwards.. He could have searched for young talented hungry boys / girls out there instead of Tonto who can barely hold a mic..
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Ziggyzito(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2016
iamrealdeji:
One thing I notice about Dbanj these days,the guy don humble. His initial gra gra don come down,he no dey talk rubbish like he dey talk for Wendy Williams show againHe know wan be like dem Eedris Abdulkareem,Dbanj knows how to stay on his lane so as not to get washed by people in favor of these new artists. But Dbanj don dey fade,chai. It's not easy to stay relevant in Nigerian music industry. They play his songs on radio like once in 3 to 4 days now,unlike back then when they play his songs on all radio stations everyday. But why are people asking him about marriage? What's their business?
baba, Bangalee hasn't faded. How many Artists from the days of Mo'hits are still relevant today. D'banj is king.
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by ubcandid(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
hahahahah... when tonto dike was complaining that she has been spending money on guys she taught was rich but were only sweet tonguing her you guys taught she was joking?

tonto has stated that she is happy in her marriage, she is tired of play Boy's
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by kingreign(m): 12:46am On Aug 09, 2021
Oluwacolded:
I hate her songs with muscle
Hello, check your WhatsApp. You have a message. I tried calling your line it has been switched off since yesterday afternoon. 07034581213 pls contact me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic / Awilo Logomba Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Pose Together / Wizkid And Young Jeezy Spotted Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.