Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,127 members, 7,890,772 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Borehole Drilling Expert In Lagos Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Borehole Drilling Expert In Lagos Nigeria (363 Views)

Understand Water Borehole Drilling In Nigeria N Important Of Geophysical Survey / Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) / Fence wire sales & installation expert in Lagos Nigeria:08092903328 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling Expert In Lagos Nigeria by deepwaterdrill: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Since 2002 we have been drilling borehole largely in the lagos metropolis and thereby have accumulated quite some experience in the trade.
Because lagos is sorrounded by water makes it even a little more complex to handle compered to when we drill outside of lagos

Part of my services is free consultancy. So before you embark on that project, why dont you give me a call and i will let you know some important matters that may get to affect your project as a layman.

A good water is suppose to be colorless and tasteless , but in lagos due to it perculiarity and closeness of the ocean, you have plenty of salt and irion content always trying to conterminate the volume of good water. But once again experience has thought us how to overcome this challenge.

Call Engineer Emma
Deep Water Drilling Services
08035204171 08053990609

(1) (Reply)

Docherich Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Company, We Are Reliable / Urgently In Need Of 2 Or 3 Bedroom Apartment At Bode Thomas Or Yaba / 0.5HP Electric Pump Motor For Sale In Ile-ife Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.