Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,831 members, 7,969,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:52 AM

You And The Cruel World Esp 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You And The Cruel World Esp 1 (500 Views)

Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. / Are Cars Advertised On Jijing.com Real, Esp Ones From Amuwo-odofin Area / Cruel World! Day-old Baby Found Dead In Ekiti River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You And The Cruel World Esp 1 by wezzybm(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2016
You and the cruel world......
Written by wezzybm
Http://facebook.com/wezzybmtnsb
Tag.. Suffering,rape,violence ,strong language , nudity ,
Chapter one
The narrow ..
PROLOGUE
Have you ever been frustrated and depressed before , you can't tell your left from right ? , you felt like the world have left you all alone. Suffering and pressure is to much you feel like letting go is the only solution .
Have you ever been disappointed and betrayed before over and over again you don't know who to trust and believe again ? , you can't tell who is your friend and who is your enemy. Have you ever felt like the world will be a better place if you're gone ?, you keep asking God why why me,, it's feels like there is no more hope left for you , but something still keeps you going on , whenever you think about giving up and think about the reason why you have held on for so long, you continue moving on despite all circumstances
The alarm clock rings, the sound was so weak that someone six inches away wouldn't hear it. You snoozed it ' i'm already awake you stupid clock' you exclaimed . It was already 9:00 am , have I been sleeping all this while ? You asked yourself . you let out a sigh .'. So so weak ' you complained , you sat down on your pale bed , your eyes suddenly glanced at the door side , you saw two white envelope . I know , I know . you stood up and walk to it ! You stare at it for some seconds and bent down to pick it and you felt a shape pain on your waist ' ah ! Ah ! You slowly raise up , ' not again. You open the envelope and it reads " your 4months rent" I knew it , so this is what its all about ' you said
. you have been living in an old apartment own by a drunkard not worthy to be called a landlord .
You could hear your sick mom coughing from the next room, she was diagnosed cancer 2month ego, and your dad ,there was nothing to write about. When you are small you could still remember how daddy use to beat mom every single day. You watch the scenes sobbing , sometimes daddy will drag and fling you down beside your mom " you and your useless daughter are worthless to me" he always yelled . Dad had always being known as a drunkard, when ever daddy needs money to drinks he will always beat mommy till she give her the last penny we have ,dad had no job, he was sacked because he couldn't concentrate on his job, the alcohol won't let him..because dad had no job and couldn't afford my school fees , I was sent out of school , and my class mates mock and made fun of me" you told the police . the court separated daddy and mommy you choose side with mommy and ever since you haven't see or hear from daddy .sometimes you still thinks if he is alive, even if he is still alive you always wanted to kill him for the bad things he have done to you and mummy. You remembered clearly when you poisoned dad's food but mistakenly mom ate it ... The doctors were able to save mommy but almost all her intestine was effected , her gullet too was damaged mummy now stammer and was now diagnose cancer , you regretted ever touching that poison.
That's the secret you have been keeping, any time you look at mummy laying down on th3 sick bed you always feel guilty and you couldn't help but cry......
You went back to your bed, nearly flat and the base almost eaten up by termites, the walls had cracks and the roof licking . you sit on th3 bed with your face down and put both hands on your face, you r3membered clearly the last time you slept on a parked car probably left by the owner, forget to lock the doors and thàt was your lucky night .
Watch out for episode two
Be the first to read it at
Http://facebook.com/wezzynmtnsb
Written by wezzybm
.. Support You and the cruel world by liking the page .. Like + sh

(1) (Reply)

Domiciliary Account / Vulnerable Children In Ekiti Rehabilitated By US Govt / Three Kidnappers Sentenced To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.