Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,152 members, 7,977,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) (3765 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by nikkyejike: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2016
At a meet-and-greet earlier today, 50 Cent revealed he has met his third son named Davian. According to him, he didn’t know about him until that moment above and wrote his “life is full of surprises.”

50 Cent has two children from previous relationships: Marquise Jackson, 19, with his ex Shaniqua Tompkins and Sire Jackson, 3, with model Daphne Joy
read more http://nikkyejikemeblog..com

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by playtheblues(f): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2016
See as the small boy old pass him papa.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2016
like father like son..
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2016
Result of Baby daddying

3 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by oloriooko(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2016
50c third leg is ranxerox photocopier grin

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2016
If this doesn't hit FP after church service !!!! Seun has definitely fired Lalasticlala
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Hardaysheenar(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2016
See carbon copy oooo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by porrigeyam(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Came: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2016
He no even no when him shoot this one .... .condom dey sell at all,because he be like say people no send condom oooooo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Beremx(f): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Marquise Jackson should be the one he named 25cents.
Make these musicians try they marry na! too many babymamas and babydaddies.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by otipoju(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Beremx:
Marquise Jackson should be the one he named 25cents.

Make these musicians try they marry na! too many babymamas and babydaddies.

Apart from it being a norm among african Americans not to marry, and have like five kids from five different women and vice versa, the consequences of divorce for rich celebs is devastating....they hate the idea thay one woman will just come and carry half of what they laboured for.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Beremx(f): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
otipoju:

Apart from it being a norm among african Americans not to marry, and have like five kids from five different women and vice versa, the consequences of divorce for rich celebs is devastating....they hate the idea thay one woman will just come and carry half of what they laboured for.
That's the reason for the rise in having kids outside wedlock? Why it's common among blacks is what i don't understand.
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by otipoju(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Beremx:
That's the reason for the rise in having kids outside wedlock? Why it's common among blacks is what i don't understand.

I don't even know where to start. ...I am just glad that I came here and saw things for myself. The family system in this country is broken.its such a pitiful situation.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Stuntkid172(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Will comment when I finish eating my Rice and stew.
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
nikkyejike:
 At a meet-and-greet earlier today, 50 Cent revealed he has met his third son named Davian. According to him, he didn’t know about him until that moment above and wrote his “life is full of surprises.”

50 Cent has two children from previous relationships: Marquise Jackson, 19, with his ex Shaniqua Tompkins and Sire Jackson, 3, with model Daphne Joy
read more http://nikkyejikemeblog..com
Definitely his
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by cornel994(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
straight outta 50
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by UIA04(f): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
oloriooko:
50c third leg is ranxerox photocopier grin
Looool
High definition
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Venice789: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
good for him
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by seankay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
is the young 50 from OYO or where did he get his tribal mark?

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Talk about spitting image.
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by potbelly(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
let me help the op complete 50's statement...
Why are you crying lil man i have to pay for this shit... grin
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by otipoju(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
Beremx:

For the black crew, apart from the wealthy ones who do not get married so as to shield their wealth from gold diggers, most of the others do so simply because of a high degree of irresponsibility and greed. For the women the more kids they have for different fathers, the more welfare they get from government in form of food stamps, subsidised housing etc. and compulsory child support payments from each different child's father's weekly pay check that they can get.

For the men... i think since if they bring kids into the world, the mothers can get support from the government to take care of them so they are not bothered and some will simply choose not to work so as to avoid paying child support and receive welfare on their own as well or live of a woman who needs regular sex.

its not just having kids out of wedlock that is the issue, it is a woman having 5 kids for 4 different fathers and A Man having 6 kids by 6 different women. those guys lives are just not worth emulating
Re: 50 Cent Meets Son For The First Time . (photo) by stevecantrell: 8:29pm On May 12, 2016
seankay:
is the young 50 from OYO or where did he get his tribal mark?

Zoom in,

those are tears !

(1) (Reply)

Couple With 13 Sons Say They Won’t Stop Trying Until They Have A Daughter. (phot / Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste?: Wizkid Vs Tekno Vs Davido / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Rose To Stardom Under The Influence Of Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.