Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her (1314 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by omonighoblessing(f): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Wow! Naija lady faints after boyfriend of many years proposes to her
Friends of this couple said the lady has already given up on marriage and has been living with the guy full time as his 'wife' without marriage, after years of dating. So, it was a great shock for her that the guy still thought it wise to do the right thing and he did it in the presence of colleagues in her office.

Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2016
This news iş so hilarious ehn..

Boyfriends of many years, ofcourse its either he proposes or dumps her and the latter is already invalid because its after many years. Girls and dramas sha. Congrats to her tho
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by vizkiz: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
why she come faint? Because he proposed don't mean he is gonna fulfil his part...see desperation ehn grin

Just watch oh they will start quoting me. Mumu set of people angry
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by krak101(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2016
If you propose drama if you don't drama. Naija people sha grin
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by thesicilian: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2016
After pressuring the guy for God knows how many months you come dey form surprise abi?
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by ireneony(f): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2016
One fact abt men is when when they are not ready for marriage, you can't force them.

Ladies take note:
You can lead a horse to drink water, but you can't make it drink!

I can't date a guy for more four years ..am I studying biology grin
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Her gown though kiss kiss cool
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by omonighoblessing(f): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2016
at least u have to be happy for her....me am happy for her sha
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:
why she come faint? Because he proposed don't mean he is gonna fulfil his part...see desperation ehn grin

Just watch oh they will start quoting me. Mumu set of people angry

grin efejoku ni tongue
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2016
cry THIS IS SUPER STORY.....×

HATERS MAY QUOTE buh trust me, no NAIJA babe will faint because one bloke proposed.... NAIJA GILKZ AIN'T BUILT FOR SOME ROMANTIC SH*T. U JUS GATTO TELL HER TO MAKE PLANS FOR D WEDDING. datz d PROPOSAL... shikena..... U CAN ASK SOME NAIRALAND GIRLS I WILL NOT WANTA MENTION undecided
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2016
So she was just living in his house at the mercy of his decision whether or not to wife her.

Good it worked out for her.
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by falconey(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Did she say yes before she fainted? i think it is a sign of "NO".
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by Akkord4gov: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
This news iş so hilarious ehn..

Boyfriends of many years, ofcourse its either he proposes or dumps her and the latter is already invalid because its after many years. Girls and dramas sha. Congrats to her tho

It isn't invalid sir. We are in a generation where even 10-15 years relationship leads to no alter
She risked it and it paid off
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by queenoflafia(f): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Guys abeg make Una stop all this surprised proposal
Una won kill person

1 Like

Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by rosieluv(f): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2016
lols i understand her faintin sha
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by 0ubenji(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2016
omonighoblessing:
at least u have to be happy for her....me am happy for her sha
bae...
no forget my Shiloh idea oo
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by 0ubenji(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:

It isn't invalid sir. We are in a generation where even 10-15 years relationship leads to no alter
She risked it and it paid off
mehn..10-15yrs is no longer a relationship buh an unofficial marriage

1 Like

Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by 0ubenji(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2016
phellamon:
cry THIS IS SUPER STORY.....×

HATERS MAY QUOTE buh trust me, no NAIJA babe will faint because one bloke proposed.... NAIJA GILKZ AIN'T BUILT FOR SOME ROMANTIC SH*T. U JUS GATTO TELL HER TO MAKE PLANS FOR D WEDDING. datz d PROPOSAL... shikena..... U CAN ASK SOME NAIRALAND GIRLS I WILL NOT WANTA MENTION undecided

its obvious u av never dated a lady
stop datin pretty witches nd tomboiz...get real mahn
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by HolyHero: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bitch_
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by IamLEGEND1: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
and so?

Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by omonighoblessing(f): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
0ubenji:
bae... no forget my Shiloh idea oo
hehehehee I can't n.a.......already booked
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by omonighoblessing(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
One fact abt men is when when they are not ready for marriage, you can't force them.

Ladies take note:
You can lead a horse to drink water, but you can't make it drink!

I can't date a guy for more four years ..am I studying biology grin
four years is too much sef......mine is just a year
Re: Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her by ireneony(f): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
omonighoblessing:

four years is too much sef......mine is just a year
grin ;Dcool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware When A Girl Says "I Have More Male Friends Than Female" / Stop Stealing People's Boyfriends,see The Reply He Got / OMG... Come In And See The World Fattest Kid [so Disgusting]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.