Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,822 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Open Letter to plateau state governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter to plateau state governor (1455 Views)

I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor / Samuel Galadima, Plateau Commissioner Dies While Jogging / Plateau State Government Bans Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter to plateau state governor by habebsadiq02: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2016
Dear Simon Bako Lalong,
Your Excellency, Sir, perrmit me to convey my warmest congratulation to you on your anticipated one year anniversary as the Executive Governor of Plateau State.
Furthermore, I have to state clearly that I cast my vote for you during the 2015 general election not because I totally believed in your government to bring the needed change to Jos-North Muslim Ummah but because, Just like other resident of Jos-North, I didn't want the previous administration to remain in power (the decision I don't regret till this day) because the administration is believed to be anti- Jos North Muslim Ummah.
Your Excellency, I wish to say that I'm disappointed by some of your administration's policies so far.
Sir, to start with, I don't understand why it is difficult for your administration to come up with a convincing template for the implementation of Jos-North Muslim Ummah proposals before you.
Sir, I hope you are not deceived that you accommodated Jos-North Muslim Ummah in your appointments, because immediate previous administration far outweigh your performance, in that administration we were given (1) Deputy Speaker (2) Chairman Board, Pilgrim (3) Special Adviser (4) Senior Special Assistant. You must suppers this effort to garner our community accolade.
In the immediate previous administration many of our people were given access to the Government Contracts as such People like Hajiya Jamila Gwandu Yaro Me Raki and Co were fully made.
Secondly, Sir, I wish to remind you some of your promises before, during and after election, specifically the ones you made at your house during our elders visit to your house and published in the national dailies in quote " without the Jasawa community I wouldn't have win the general election. I therefore promised to fulfill their proposals". So to know about your performance on each of these promises so far, read below:
(a) ROAD : Your Excellency Sir, you promised to rehabilitate the entire Jos-North roads, including a special consideration to Unguwar Rogo/Rimi road. Sir, how many of these roads have been rehabilitated since you got to office and where ? You promised to construct Unguwar Rogo/Rimi Road promptly, Sir have you captured this Unguwar Rogo/Rimi road in the 2016 Appropriation Law. Or your prompt is still not ripe? You promised to network our roads. Please Sir, what is your administration progress report on this? You may wish to know, the Immediate previous administration constructed 'Yan Doya , Rikkos and Aneyi Street roads. I think you should consider that as a challenge too.
(b) DISTRICT CREATION: Sir, you promised to create more district in the state with a special promise to consider Jos-North Ummah proposal. Sir, though I think your responses on District creation is inadequate and vague. Government is still very stingy with official statements on the issue. Sir, How far have you gone on this issue so far ?
(c) CONSTRUTION OF TERMINUS MARKET: Sir, What is happening to the seven Companies proposal for the reconstruction of the market. Sir, is a day fixed for the bidding ?
(d) LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTION: Sir, why has your administration refused to conduct local Governments election ? I heard that you are preparing to send another request for the 4th term to the State Assembly for extension of time to the Local Government caretaker management, what could that mean, Sir.
(e) ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION: Sir, is your administration incapable to put Ahmadu Bello way and Old Bukur Park in good sanitary condition?
Your Excellency Sir, Jos-North Muslim Community are still your partners in progress, despite been in charge you are still receiving our kind gestures. Just recently one of our own donated 30 youth Job Slots to you in his Services Company operating within the state. I hereby wish to advise you on the last note that you shall never take a risk of conducting Local Government election in Jos-North without fulfilling these promises undertook by your humble self Or your party will stand at the risk of loosing the council election. The earlier you consider a supplementary Budget for the Construction of Unguwar Rogo/Rimi road better. Because without that road, no amount of politicking will give APC victory in the Incoming Local Government election. Unguwar Rogo's vote will surely go to the opposition party. Finally, I wish to state clearly that this letter is not in support of any of your opposition, if you have any, but in sole support of what is good for this state.
Yours In nation Building:
Ali Shehu Akawu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by donfemo(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2016
Its been a while I visited Jos but am certain the entire state requires so much work and not just Jos north muslim community. Few points in your letter will benefit the entire state eg, the terminus market however if the terminus market was located in jos south or jos east, you will not have mentioned it here. Progress is expected to cut accross every part of the state and every community and not just the muslim community. The letter is quite self centered (my opinion tho).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2016
Evil people selfish settlers Ummah! Can Ibo in Sabon Gari Kano write this kind of letter to the gov of kano??

Why do hausafulani muslims in another man land always want special treatment for themselves when they can never offer same to another settlers in their own land?

I blame the Josites of old for allowing these cretins to buy their land in the first place!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by jonathanOz: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2016
What these Land grabbers couldn't achieve with Pauline Tallen, they want to achieve now with Simon Lalong. Give them an inch and they demand for a kilometre. Grant them the requests Op just listed and they will ask for Emir in Jos. Yan banza!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by dajah(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
This is the best you guys can do? Muslim ummah?? Everything you do must be religious, you cannot do business without mentioning religion, you cannot do politics without religion. You cannot ask for something that will benefit the entire Plateau State buy the Muslim ummah?? Can a Plateau man go to kano or bauchi and start making demands there?? Please get real and grow from your individual slumber.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by Nelkoko: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dis is How a typical muslim tinks.... Everything muslim ummah....... Nonsense... Am from plateau and d truth is una NO go get anyting... Fightin 4 wat does not belong 2 u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by sadissbala(m): 1:36am On Apr 25, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Evil people selfish settlers Ummah! Can Ibo in Sabon Gari Kano write this kind of letter to the gov of kano??

Why do hausafulani muslims in another man land always want special treatment for themselves when they can never offer same to another settlers in their own land?

I blame the Josites of old for allowing these cretins to buy their land in the first place!
I suggest you should take your drugs and alcohol then go to bed, try and confirm igbo people have been enjoying appointment in kano state government long-term ago.and for your information govnor Lalong, said it without number that he beat PDP and won the sit of plateau state governor with the highest vote from the hausa or Muslim ummah of plateau state, and remember politics is a game of numbers. So they deserve what they needed because he still need their votes for him to win his second term.beside what's wrong if he granted their request by bringing development to his state?
Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by AustineE1: 4:57am On Apr 25, 2016
sadissbala:
I suggest you should take your drugs and alcohol then go to bed, try and confirm igbo people have been enjoying appointment in kano state government long-term ago.and for your information govnor Lalong, said it without number that he beat PDP and won the sit of plateau state governor with the highest vote from the hausa or Muslim ummah of plateau state, and remember politics is a game of numbers. So they deserve what they needed because he still need their votes for him to win his second term.beside what's wrong if he granted their request by bringing development to his state?
At times i cant help but wonder they kind of insatiable,wicked,devilish and selfish spirit that controls the Muslim Ummah or whatever you call yourselves. Op, shot his self on the foot by mentioning projects and appointments given by previous administration to the Muslims in Jos North and yet Jonah Jang was adjuged by these insatiable religious gluttons as being anti Muslim. Did you ever deem it fit to see if other communities in Jos North actually recieved the benevolence offered to your wicked community,for you and other muslims it doesnt matter,what a people.
You want terminus market that your touts burnt down to be rebuilt,it is not possible,especially in a period like this. There is a modern market at Rukuba Road but you wont go to that Market,simply because you think christians cld ve an upper hand there,shld in case your lots starts their yearly sectarian and religious riots,where you loot and kill innocent christians.
The same Ahmadu Bello - Bukuru park mentioned above,is constantly littered by your people and one of the reasons you so much hated the Jonah Jang govt,was because he wanted to bring sanity along Ahmadu Bello way/Bukuru Park,by driving away the road side traders and artisans who intentionally and continuosly litter that area,in a bid to discredit his govt.
Your people must learn to think of others as human beings.
Because of your selfish interest you voted against the candidate of PDP in plateau state,inspite of the fact that Jang performed 'miraculously' beyond every reasonable doubt and every one testified of his turning around plateau state. You choose personal interest above collective interest of the state.....you don enter one chance with Lalong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Simon Lalong made a pact with the devil to win election as governor. He now must live with the consequence.
Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by elriyaz(m): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Stupid idiat!!! Why can't you go and send them away. Curse creature.
Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

why are you crying more than the bereaved? you are not even from plateau state
Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by billyoung: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2016
I don't blame these people. I blame the indigenes of Jos for selling their land to these cursed children of the bondwoman. These bastards who only know how to kill and destroy. You want the Jos Main Market to be rebuilt so that your worthless cohorts will burn it to the ground again. You bastards need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
And just so u know I have Muslim relatives and you all are the same.
The average Muslim think it is his RIGHT to control everyone around him. He believes political positions are his right. He doesn't want to work but he wants to live in opulence. He doesn't respect the rights of others and has this unfounded belief that his religion is superior to that of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter to plateau state governor by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2016
billyoung:
I don't blame these people. I blame the indigenes of Jos for selling their land to these cursed children of the bondwoman. These bastards who only know how to kill and destroy. You want the Jos Main Market to be rebuilt so that your worthless cohorts will burn it to the ground again. You bastards need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
And just so u know I have Muslim relatives and you all are the same.
The average Muslim think it is his RIGHT to control everyone around him. He believes political positions are his right. He doesn't want to work but he wants to live in opulence. He doesn't respect the rights of others and has this unfounded belief that his religion is superior to that of others.

What more can I say......... God The Father Bless You Sir.....
Growing up with these half humans half beasts called hausafulanis muslims is all I needed to understand Muslim Ummah..... very irrational cretins!!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas / The Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Explained...Series#1 / Appointment Of 131 At NSITF: Ngige To Appear Before NASS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.