Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,662 members, 7,885,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens (9589 Views)

Poll: Who Lifts the Trophy?

Chelsea: 51% (44 votes)
Man Utd: 48% (42 votes)
This poll has ended

Liverpool Vs Middlesbrough: Capital One Cup (14 - 13) On Pens On 23rd Sept 2014 / West Brom Vs Arsenal - Capital One Cup (3 - 4) On Pens On 25th Sept 2013 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by dedeike: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2009
shame to Alex ferguson for allowing Ancelotti to win a trophy on his debut. chelsea is the club for all -africans, italians, english. Not the English Man U, french Arsenal, spanish Liverpool. I LOVE MY CHELSEA.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Kelvinj(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2009
dedeike:

shame to Alex ferguson for allowing Ancelotti to win a trophy on his debut. chelsea is the club for all -africans, italians, english. Not the English Man U, french Arsenal, spanish Liverpool.  I LOVE MY CHELSEA.
watch ur tongue, no be liverpool una play na united & dat na una luck
@manu
big shame 4 wayne r, wel beta luck nxt time datz if der will be 1
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by nethacker(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2009
MUZBO:

Poetic justice if you ask me. Well done Chelsea. Even a quartet substitution couldn't stop you.
Abi oooo grin e remain small sef ferguson wan enter field come play
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by JAZES(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2009
blues for life, up chelsea all the way.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2009
wayne scored from an offside position and fergie did not see reason in complaining about that. this is another season so fergie is trying to put fears into all the refs so that everything will go their side as usual.
carlo must learnh how to attack the recist(fergie) or he will do his usual.
on the other hand, the only reason that goal shld have been disallowed was for too much shot.
the power lampard inserted on that ball was so much that if foster was not well positioned, death wld have been a possibility.
players must learn not to play like that. see this pic below

Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2009
@chidichris

have u ever seen where SHOT killed any goal keeper b4
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by dyabman(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2009
no pls which shot kill goal-keeper grin
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by cliveland: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2009
AT THE END OF THE DAY

CHELSEA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MALU" OR NO MANU TRY NEXT SEASON. PEE'
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Utali(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2009
nethacker:

Abi oooo grin e remain small sef ferguson wan enter field come play

hehehehe
If Ferguson enter field, then my dear Carlo will enter too, and we all know who had better achievements as a player  grin
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by dyabman(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2009
wow that hurts, i'm proud
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by SMSguru(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2009
I saw it coming. And I told them that it was coming but they refused to listen.

Nigerian movies would always say, "This is just the beginning."

I am no club's fan. grin
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by APOTIERI2(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2009
BLUES FOR LIFE!!!

Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by TheSeeker(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2009
Man Utd is undoubtedly a great team, lots of trophies, perfect history-record break histories, fantastic manager but don't let it get to your head. When you play Chelsea or Liverpool, you're not playing Arsenal. Anytime and any day, Chelsea and Liverpool will give you a run for your money. Have you forgotten last season Liverpool beat you 1-4 at your own home? You don't have to come on here and run your mouth like you've never been beaten hands and pants down.

In last season's UEFA CL, Chelsea put up a good fight against Barca and we all know how that ended. What could be said of Man U at the final? Total flop. A disgrace to the English Premier League. I'm a Chelsea fan, and I admire Man Utd but it irks me when some people just come on here to run their mouth over some rigged matches. Rooney scored from an offside position, so what's Fegie complaining to the ref for? He needs to learn his lessons this season.

That's just the beginning for you. Liverpool will never forget about Chelsea decimated them powerfully in the CL. Just as I'm sure Man U will not forget how Liverpool trashed their butt. Man U, this is a warning, wait as we come to revenge last season's 3-0 at your home. How I wish Hiddink had beaten Fergie so he can shut his mouth. What am I even saying? A rookie already shut him up. Hint: Guardiola.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2009
have u ever seen where SHOT killed any goal keeper b4

no pls which shot kill goal-keeper

@kaecy5 and dyabman,

do u think gps are fools? even the penalty that lampard played, he targeted the goalkeeper but they guy knew his plans so he just run away with style.

refs must warn lampard on the type of shots he plays.

@topic,
did anyone see man u players gather arround the ref? did anyone see ferguson harrassing the ref? let us wait and hear from the fa. in all, ferguson has started his madness with the first match of season just to put fear into the refs for thye season.
rooney was in an offside position yet we allowed that to be as long as we took home the trophy. the sky is blue and blue is the colour. God bless that day that i turned to a chelsea fan. God bless Jose mourinho, God bless our own and the only nigerian in wembly yesterday - man mikel.
God bless the multa - i mean the money man.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Nezan(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
wat a sad loss angry
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by boomlogics: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
Up Chelsea!

Three GBOSA For Ancellotti on His winning Debut

GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!

GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea Forever!!!! The one and only True Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by BinghiNya(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
Anybody calling Sir Alex a racist is probably finding it hard to comprehend what racism means.

United has the following black players:

Wes Brown
Rio Ferdinand
Danny Welbeck
Patrice Evra
Nani
Valencia
Nicky Ajose

Asian:
Ji sung park

How many Asians are playing or ever played for Chelsea.

United played better than Chelsea and even scored 2wice without the so called Ronaldo or Tevez. Chelsea can't defeat even a 3rd string United under 90 minutes. United will win the league convincingly. Mark my words.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by TheSeeker(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
BinghiNya:

Anybody calling Sir Alex a racist is probably finding it hard to comprehend what racism means.

United has the following black players:

Wes Brown
Rio Ferdinand
Danny Welbeck
Patrice Evra
Nani
Valencia
Nicky Ajose

Asian:
Ji sung park

How many Asians are playing or ever played for Chelsea.

United played better than Chelsea and even scored 2wice without the so called Ronaldo or Tevez. Chelsea can't defeat even a 3rd string United under 90 minutes. United will win the league convincingly. Mark my words.
You wish that in your dream. Why must everything go Man U's way? You'll be stunned this season
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by BinghiNya(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
United is light years ahed of Chelsea. When United wins it again blame SOho square .
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
imagine the way these set of blue buffons are celebrating a mere plate,when their mates win prestigious trophies, .come to think of it,how many plates have you been able to win in over 100 years .match wey no dey get extra time,a non competitive game,where 5 changes can be made at a go (just like a frienly match,na im una dey scatter groung 4 like this,, UNDER-ACHIEVERS WILL CELEBRATE ANYTHING and when was the last time y
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
@kazman

Shut your trap.
We are not interested in hearing losers moan.
If you had won yesterday, won't you celebrate?
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
the voices of loosers are always different.
we won the game under fulltime but for the sake of the offside position late goal of rooney, we had to wait till we further prove our personalities with peanlties.
fergie was furious and the players were dismayed.
well, we have the plate in our shelf for now.
we will talk about the other tropies when the time comes.
it is obvious man u played their best yesterday so winning them was great.
i enjoy hearing the voices of drowning men.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Utali(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
What was Evra thinking? I hope he wasn't going to fight Ballack ooo grin grin

How I love to see WoMan Who Fall

Loss
C Ronaldo
Tevez
Audi Cup
Community Shield

Don't blame Alex Faggison, he is yet to gulp down the reality that he has lost his 'Cheat' Ronaldo
What is man U without Free kicks and penalties??

Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
Chelsea Football Club
Nickname(s) The Pensioners, The Blues
Founded 14 March 1905
104 YEARS OF UNDERACHIEVEMENT,please lets allow the blue bull-dogs celebrate their PLATE,who knows when they will get another one and when was the last time you were able to defeat manchester united,so go on celebrate,its a lifetime achievement
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
ATLEAST LET THEM BE HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING grin grin grin,be it a PLATE,spoon or fork
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by dfanthom(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
TRUE BLUE 4 EVA! smiley
up chelsea!!! at least it's something to look forward to in the new season.
i bet all the haters will be crying now that Chelsea is getting its groove back.

that 3 consecutive league win must end, does man u think all the other clubs came to watch foto @ the EPL?

well done chelsky, keep up the tempo & good work!!!! cool grin grin cool
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by mechris: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
Kudos to chelsea!!
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Kratos007(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
Well, seeing as i hate both teams, i decided 2 stick with the one i hate less-chelsea. Was a good match, we got value for our money. I noticed it took drogba just 12 minutes to act injured. The cheating cunt! Anyhow, i felt good at the end. A word to evra: how did it feel to be bullied by ballack? Like men against babies? Hahaha! ManUre will be 6th this season. The old toilet will become a theatre of nightmares! Come on you gooners!
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by zibby(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
Calm down, people.  Let the league begin! Deep down in our hearts, we know who'll be champions at the end of the day. Come on everyone, let's say it together:
M - A - N - C - H - E - S - T - E - R       [size=16pt]UNITED![/size]
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by milkan05(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
up chelsea!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by bydot1(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2009
Do you chelsea fans had to write novels before making sense, when United won the Community Shield back-to-back where were you?, @Zibby, thanks very UNITED wil rule England come this season as usual, its a tradition.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by dyabman(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2009
chelsea first trophy in 144 yrs , who givs a flying Bleep ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli / Champions League Draw! / Arsenal Vs QPR (1 - 0) On 27th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.