Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones (8560 Views)

What Intelligent People Do With Their Phones / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by ndigbo: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
Ma guys plz any1 wit zain's cheat plz send to my mail box chibuezeemele@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Dclique(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
Lol, c dis clown.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Hanoobaba(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
If it is true that those guys don't want us to hack their network any longer then they will lose more cos no more one thousand tips for c.care agents.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Hanoobaba(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ndigbo. Go to the nearest ZAIN customer care center
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by stmanpule(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
no wonder your old id is tramped, with rubbish posts like this one, why wouldnt it be deleted
http://mycomputersworld..com
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Dammyray(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
People of nairaland make ona fiar God oo, how police tak no watin your friend dey do ontop him fone, and again shey na dis our naigeria police wey most of them no go school come sabi wetin dem dey call opera mini

Guy small small jare
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by mykali(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
the poster might be saying the truth . . . Zain will not employ staff that have no idea about the workings of the internet.
so i believe the fugitive musta vioilated terms of service.
grin
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by denony(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
I think hackers are also entering Nairaland
Seun do something, before they destroy this wonderful world of Nairaland

(LAND OF EXCEPTIONAL TALENTS)
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by ayobase(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
no need 4 that!
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by spikedcylinder: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
Was your friend not committing a crime?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by azeeza(f): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
unblieveable
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by galatico(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
Piece of shit!!!
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
Alas, NL frontpage. Jobless POLICE if true though!
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Dclique(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
@spike,
in that case, we all are commiting crime cus we are al here in da phone section 4 one thng only 'fbt'.
Abi?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by mccloud224(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Topic

As much as some people here doubt the posters story, things like this happen daily in 9ja.I also know of some ridiculous arrests.For example, a cousin of mine had queued at a filling station during those prolonged fuel scarcity days.I had his laptop with him and it has mobile internet connectivity.This guy had a memo to send (we works with an oil marketing firm) and he decided to make use of the time he was queued up to send an email to a client concerning the product they have available.To cut the story short, a police van drove by (probably looking for fuel).One of them had seen him using his laptop and before you could say OBAMA, they pounced on him, confiscated his laptop,bundled him into a their van, one officer seized his car keys and they drove to the police station.What was his offense?He was using internet (which is a crime in Nigeria these days).He showed them his ID,his work documents,his phone contacts.That wasn't enough.They said he was a 419 man.They forced him to reveal his email id's and password.He complied.All they say were emails of LPFO,PMS,AGO,appraisal letters and so on.At long last, they told him to "find" them something.He parted with N2,000 before they left him not to mention that he spent the whole day there with them.

This is the kind of law enforcement we have.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by quicy: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
Joblessness is not good at all, while idleness is a serious disease
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by DonUmeh(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
i think de new IGP is doing a nice job.

Sorry about ur friend.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by allboyz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
just reading post. . . .
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by MrCrackles(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2009
How the fuc.k did this make it to the front page?
JOKES!
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by stmanpule(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
why! i cant find my previous coments posted here
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
"Wrong thread~sorry
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by ogbowu(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
hey what a big bold lie{ stop ugly post}
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by kok(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
Another police chop chop avenue!
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by nipalm(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
I am fasinated by this discussion, but completely lost with all the codings here, can some please simplify this discussion?

I no dey naija so i no too understand about this Opera Mini with fbt thing, but i go like know watin dey.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by hubreality(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2009
nipalm:

I am fasinated by this discussion, but completely lost with all the codings here, can some please simplify this discussion?

I no dey naija so i no too understand about this Opera Mini with fbt thing, but i go like know watin dey.

I knew it well on that, anything hacked does not last longer. They're aware of those illegally activities, I tell you; Awoof dey run belly! With their digital ip maping, anything is possible regarding online security. This is New!
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by sulbash(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
cheesy guyz no de lie 4 here,wooo,go sleep o b mature.Idiots.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by puskin: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2009
So this BS finally made frontpage.
Wow.
The power of BS is simply awesome
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by guseman(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2009
@all
The story could be true! I was at Zain office at Ilupeju like two days back for internet settings. The guy that attented to me was just pressing my phone like 3o minutes before he finally handed the phone back to me that he cant configure my phone and I noticed he had deleted some internet manual settings i had on it before i gave it to him.

assuming he saw some shits on my phone as in, cheating them what do you think he will do? These guys at the front desk are quite familiar with lots of phones cos thats why athey are been paid. The guy is a guru and swear and he looks like a born again crook to me , u know na, Na theif sabi catch theif,

I need to sleep lipsrsealed cool
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by puskin: 2:18am On Aug 13, 2009
CC staff knw nada. D guy just
dey press-press ur fone tìl he inadvertently deleted sum settings.
U wud b surprised dat U knw more shìt than most CC staff.
They dnt even knw their netwrk I.P address or APN off-hand.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by starlife30(m): 3:06am On Aug 13, 2009
Rubbish post but with sense to get from it.
@poster, tell ur frnd to alwys mak use of his no 6.
@policemen, nor be 2day, he don tail. Police guys have done more laughing tins dan dis,
@Zain, u pple should focus on improving your network & not been funny. You guys are the worst 419. {zain joli}. Regrets using ur network.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Android Vs IOS Homescreen Screenshot Challenge July 2020 / Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.