Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Black People Will Not Like To Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black People Will Not Like To Read This (469 Views)

"Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black People Will Not Like To Read This by lawjjj: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Genesis of black problem

1. pre-Adamic theory this says that black people existed before Adam and as such we are animals and have no soul just like animals, from the bible God created everything before Adam and gave Adam dominion over all, meaning if our ancestors existed before Adam then we are just animals under Adam (human). Science also supported this theory by saying the first human were from Africa also remember evolution theory.
2. Ham theory: I know so many will argue number one but there is another hurdle to jump. After the flood Ham messed up and Noah caused Ham's descendants of which we are, but historians said Ham already had children while in the ark so the course only affected his other children of which one is called the black one which is our ancestor.

as usual I don't see a problem without a solution.

SOLUTION: don't think I will say let's break the curse. The solution is LOVE we have to honestly love each other, buy black products, by Aba shoes etc. avoid thuggery and violence, promote our culture instead of buying hard into western culture, I have seen oyibo who wants to talk like Nigerian, hide money in Nigeria, dress like Nigeria etc.

Secondly for crying out loud let's use our brains, it is not meant to occupy the skull.
our ancestors has been sitting under mango trees each time mango falls they will say na God.
Newton was under the same condition but began to ask reasonable questions, why didn't the mango go upwards or side ways why down.

He later found gravity and laws of motion which are applicable on anything moving today.

In support of small and medium scale businesses the CBN through heritage bank is offering loan facility of 3-10 million naira to serving and graduated corp members check details on www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/cbn-approves-n3m-loan-per-beneficiary-yiedp/ to be fully equipped and qualified you must register for a 3-days Enterprise Development Training (EDT) follow this link to register https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tKWRUXQPVncljuqJZ1o6SFCa93QzpIH7Pa7BTRTcYMs/viewform?usp=send_form . You shall be contacted via your phone number to be given date and venue of the exercise. Share this message with both serving and graduated corp members. Apply now. Good luck.
Moderators take this message to Front Page as it is vital and urgent. Don't force me to break rule 18 and 19. Thank for your support.
Re: Black People Will Not Like To Read This by DrayZee: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus!
Re: Black People Will Not Like To Read This by possibilita(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok we don hear.#AbaMade #madeOfblack #9jakittycat. #loveRule.

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Aviation Fuel Hampers Flight Operations / Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-el Rufai / First Bank To Fire 1,000 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.