Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,854 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Futo Having Only One Bank - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Having Only One Bank (359 Views)

FUTO Students Dilemma In Getting Transcript From FUTO. About To Lose Scholarship / Courses Available For FUTO 2016/2017 Supplementary / DOWNLOAD 2016/2017 FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY LIST HERE (OFFICIAL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo Having Only One Bank by enuks(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Five years ago, I stepped into FUTO and met only one bank, I've been to so many other institutions and a lot of them have more than two banks, even some schools have a place called bank road and you know what that means...banks.
I don't know if diamond bank FUTO paid FUTO management any amount of money to monopolize the area. They've enjoyed the privilege for long yet they don't do anything substantial for the students welfare, no event has been sponsored by diamond bank FUTO, all we see is their agents around hostels and the medical centre, looking for who will open an account with them.
The ATM is overstressed, the students get sun tanned, the worst of it all, the bank is located far away from student area.
I might have not said it all but #WeNeedMoreBanksInFuto
Share this till it reaches the right ears.
#MoreBanksInFuto
#FutoCentric

(1) (Reply)

Protest Ongoing In The University Of Ibadan / Can An HND Holder Be Admitted For A Proffessional Master Programme In Nigerga? / ANU International University Scholarship For International Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.