Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. (4521 Views)

We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... / "Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by codephela(m): 3:11am On Apr 25, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Nobody cares if you have an opinion on Biafra or not. Btw, promoting Biafra is against Nairaland rules hence stop disgracing yourself while feeling funky in an anonymous forum.

The Biafrans I know are busy planning tomorrow's business.
Tell the clown so desperate for followership on an anonymous platform,,productively busy people don't have time for all this...proud Niger Deltan!..#ike nwaanyị
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by UnclePati: 3:38am On Apr 25, 2016
Trash......
This op has his brains under his shoes....

...delta igbo's and Rivers igbos and ikwere ibo will not live with u in your niger delta republic.....
?......we will not live with u in your Nigeria if biafra is annexed out of south south.

Ondo oil....is ijaw oil..yoruba speaking ondo do not ve oil.
Obasanjo wanted to mk yoruba relevant....he annexed ijaw oil land into ondo state. And called ondo oil producing state...
The nigerian tells u there is no oil in the east but wen easterners drill oil out the govt tells u d quantity is small.

Why is d govt not drilling out the oil..cos they fear the eastern dominance.
Why didnt d govt allow oil majors like agip, shell , chevron e.t.c to operate n drill oil in eastern nigeria....
When oil was found in anambra state why didnt the federal govt drill it....why didnt they allow oil majors go there...they wanted to silence it and mk it dormant.....
Igbo minds came up to drill their oil and even built orient refinery 100% indigenous and private coy.

Dear Op
Remove your brain from under your shoes......and reason normal like Men..

6 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by christopher123(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I never commented on the Christopher's thread because Biafra agitation is no longer an online thing as your type made people to believe initially.

There is no time 100% of a people will support a course.

Learn to bypass Biafran news and focus on your life dreams by doing away with these unnecessary antagonisms. Nobody is going to forcefully conscript you to serve as a Biafran soldier or sympathizer hence keep calm and watch things unfold.

What's gonna be, will be.

I think that's a better answer
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please no offence should be taken o. I'm from the South-East and I wonder why the argument with the SS whether to join Biafra or not. Can't Biafra leave with the current formation.... Just S.E states.. Then any other group of people whether igbos in Borno or those in the Atlantic ocean who want to join can then come along?? I don't want to believe we r scared of leaving without the SS people under whatever guise we call them. We claim to be industrious people, Anambra should have d highest number of INDIGENOUS mega-industries in Nigeria, Imo is a flexing destination (probably that was how Las Vegas started), Abia has the highest number of artisans/craftmen in Nigeria (don't doubt t), while Enugu n Ebonyi PROBABLY have land for agriculture (cos I don't get those states), then why cant this five states form the Biafra country? ....... We claim and sware we are not after the SS oil, then why trying to force d Biafra on them....... N please no one should bring up d history crap, d current formation sees just the SE states as igbos...... Except there z a hidden agenda.... #MYOPINION#

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by 90xtr3r: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's no longer a secret that many people come online masquerading as SE and SS people to attempt to buy some legitimacy to their campaigns of calumny against Igbos and Easterners for daring to seek a separate existence.

The quest for nationhood is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy, ass-licking minions who are barely existing.

Every inch of Igboland in SE and SS shall not be left out in the emerging nation.

This is a free world of freedom of association. Any non-Igbo group in the former Eastern region and SS are ever free to channel their energies towards OduaArewanistan republic where they are needed by the Fulanis and Yorubas.

There's another group, Movement for the Survival of Niger Delta Indigenes (MOSUNDI), which has commenced agitation for self-determination and independence from the present Nigeria.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

MOSUNDI which in itself represents the six states of the Niger Delta (South-South) and part of the present Ondo State say its agitation for self-determination and independence is anchored on wicked marginalisation, deprivation and slavery by the major ethnic groups in Niger inspite of fact that Niger Delta produces the economic wealth of the nation.

Other groups are Ogoni Republic, Ijaw Republic, Nigerdelta Republic.
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Emancipation: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Please no offence should be taken o. I'm from the South-East and I wonder why the argument with the SS whether to join Biafra or not. Can't Biafra leave with the current formation.... Just S.E states.. Then any other group of people whether igbos in Borno or those in the Atlantic ocean who want to join can then come along?? I don't want to believe we r scared of leaving without the SS people under whatever guise we call them. We claim to be industrious people, Anambra should have d highest number of INDIGENOUS mega-industries in Nigeria, Imo is a flexing destination (probably that was how Las Vegas started), Abia has the highest number of artisans/craftmen in Nigeria (don't doubt t), while Enugu n Ebonyi PROBABLY have land for agriculture (cos I don't get those states), then why cant this five states form the Biafra country? ....... We claim and sware we are not after the SS oil, then why trying to force d Biafra on them....... N please no one should bring up d history crap, d current formation sees just the SE states as igbos...... Except there z a hidden agenda.... #MYOPINION#

I am an ANIOMA man and will never support South east leaving without anioma people. We dont believe in the imaginary niger delta republic

4 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by ckmayoca: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
tuale4u:
Rejoinder to Christopher123 Post titled

British Biafra Igbo Same Stories of Membership. Nigeria lesson

with link
https://www.nairaland.com/3066540/britishbiafraigbo-same-stories-memberships-nigeria

As a south south person who have followed Nigeria politics closely there are things that are very crystal clear to all Nigerians about Nigeria unity.

No matter how everybody pretend about Nigeria Unity or Division today, everything boils down to Niger Delta oil.

The following scenarios prove my point:

1. Ask Biafra to form thier country with South east alone for a start, let South South Join them later if they wish. You will see strong opposition from Biafrans. You start hearing stories and plenty version of history. How south south people speak Igbo. How Jaja of opobo is Igbo. How Anioma is more Igbo than Benin bla bla bla as if they care. The next thing you will hear is let do a referedum. And ask South South people to choose between Biafra and Nigeria. This is d greatest Hippocracy in d matter. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF BIAFRA AGITATORS PUT REFEREDUM TO SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE AS THREE OPTION INSTEAD OF TWO. LET THEM ASK SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE TO CHOSE AMONG NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC, BIAFRA OR NIGERIA. When Biafra agitator start making the referedum three options instead of two, i will become a strong supporter of d movement. But instead they will start divide and rule on south south. They will start telling south south people how Ijaw and Itsekiri dont agree. how okrika and ikwerre dont agree etc. As if Niger delta people agree with them more than fellow south south person.

2. Let Biafra openly say they dont want South South in Biafra, Nigeria will grant them freedom within a year.

3. Let Niger Delta oil dry up, and Biafra struggle continues, Nigeria will divide within d first six months of no oil.

4. Another reason North want One Nigeria is because of Lagos. Lagos is d prize of south west. North is landlock. Lagos is d major source of import to Northern Nigeria.

In summary No matter how Biafra agitators pretend or One Nigeria Northerner or South Westerner pretend, Everything Boils down to Niger Delta oil as at today. SOUTH EAST,SOUTH WEST AND THE WHOLE NORTH ARE ALL PARASITE TO SOUTH SOUTH.

I know some will say IMO and ABIA have some oil. True. ONDO state Oil is more than IMO and ABIA combined. The sharing of 13% derivative among oil producer clearly shows this.

The truth is dat the most important thing or interest to human beings is economic interest. It is not brotherhood, it is not religion.

The importance of Niger Delta is so obvious today. Nigeria is almost dead just because oil price drop by 70%. No fuel, no dollar, PDP/APC Governors cant pay salary all over d six geopolitical zone, inflation etc all boil down to low price of Niger Delta oil. No light is still about Niger Delta gas. The truth is dat Niger Delta is d air Nigeria breathe.

As long as Biafra Map have South South in it, Biafra will continue to be a mirrage. There will never be referedum. It can only happen by war. Almost all d war in d world is about economy not religion.

If South East want to leave Nigeria without south south, Nigeria will rather encourage it than prevent it. The North Will be very happy to hear that.

Your source please.
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by kingwiz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
yinkus204:
thanks this wat i always tell dose who think of divide y can't we make the country better as one rather than thinking of how to divide it
mek which country one if i may ask..Nigeria? why does Nigeria always shout one nigeria? hv u heard ghana shoutin one ghana?? since 1914 Nigeria faked oneness wht has it achievd if not killin and counter killing, wia is d lov of oneness..tell me,,north and southern nigeria neva knew eachoda until Britain came and did dia experiment which has neva worked for 102 years,,it wil b nyc if we drop our colonial name and answer of fathers name
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by kingwiz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
but cant they jux set up a referendum?? as for me am just ok even if its only the SE makes up Biafra, ibos are known in making things happen out of nothing,they are productive,,imagine a scenario when we hv a port in onitsha, den all the buisness men in lagos plies their trade in onitsha nnewi and aba,imagine whn we mek use o the small oyel as they said in anambra,abia and imo which is the little they can find(cos am sure my villa sumwhr in imo has oyel) imagine whn we mek use of d abundant coal in enugu which can b used in many tins even generatin electricity,imagine whn ebonyi abia,imo enugu produce sum diff kinds of food crops,imagine whn all the industries in aba,nnewi etc starts production for jux dis five states,eg innosin..imagine all diz n tel me y diz few states cnt hv a Nice country
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Donarozzi: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Please no offence should be taken o. I'm from the South-East and I wonder why the argument with the SS whether to join Biafra or not. Can't Biafra leave with the current formation.... Just S.E states.. Then any other group of people whether igbos in Borno or those in the Atlantic ocean who want to join can then come along??

Yampotatocarrot, your way of reasoning is totally wrong. States and Geopolitical zones are artificial boundaries. Igbo people and other ethnic nationalities existed before these artificial states and zones were created. Therefore, your task as a well-meaning Igbo citizen is to make sure that all parts of Igboland are grouped together into one region, and in the case of a new emerging country, that all parts of Igboland be inside the new country.
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Donarozzi: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Emancipation:
I am an ANIOMA man and will never support South east leaving without anioma people. We dont believe in the imaginary niger delta republic.

90xtr3r:
Every inch of Igboland in SE and SS shall not be left out in the emerging nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Creation Of Kano New Emirates / Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? / Amaechi Caught Carrying A Cross On Good Friday [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.