Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,898 members, 7,918,922 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

11 Tips On How To Improve In Your Academic Performance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Tips On How To Improve In Your Academic Performance (830 Views)

UI May Withdraw 580 100 Level Students For Poor Academic Performance / Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. / 10 Causes Of Poor Academic Performance In School – Most Students Never Admit #8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Tips On How To Improve In Your Academic Performance by Charleschidera(m): 2:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Improving in academics performance is every students dream. Every students want to explore in terms of academic success. Every students wish to be the best in the class and school as a whole. They wish to make First class or Second class upper, but one issue that usually disturb them was the issue of how to improve in they academic performance.

So many students have engaged themselves with one activities or the other which makes them have low academic performance. Many are struggling to come out from this burden of low academic performance but due to that they was nobody to instruct them on what to do or tell them the solutions for better performance, they lie there helpless.

Through my experience and the research that I did, I was able to come up with some Tips on how you can boast your academic performance.

Use these tips and techniques to improve your academic performance and optimize your learning experience.

1. Attend classes regularly

Remember that no one makes you attend class. Attending classes is one way to improve in your academic performance. You miss valuable information if you skip a class session. So students use to say that some lectures are boring but for you to be great among others, you really to need to force yourself to that boring class. Attend and be on time to every class. Sit in the front row and avoid texting during class.

2. Utilize the services offered in the Academic Support Center.

I have noticed recently that about 60% of students don't like using some facilities provided to them by the school. I know so many of my classmates that have not been to school library right from our first year uptill now that am wiriting this post. Am not saying that they don't perform well but for you to be among the best in the terms of academic performance, you have to distinguish yourself. Make use of academic support centers provided by your school. The Center includes Library, a math and writing lab, as well as individual tutoring, supplemental instruction and satellite tutoring.

3. Get to know your academic advisors

To find academic advisors by department or program, contact your department. To find academic advisors by college, contact your college. Academic advisors can: * Direct you to specific resources on campus. * Help you explore different majors and career paths. *Assist you in choosing courses each quarter.

4. Reduce working and/or student activity hours.

Always remember that the main reason why you are in school is for you to get a better grade. If you want to perform well in you academic, you have to reduce your student activity hours. Know the number of organizations to associate yourself with. It is advisable to - See more at: http://www.pearlword.com/2016/04/11-tips-on-how-to-improve-in-your.html?m=0#sthash.xUw0PmK1.dpuf
Re: 11 Tips On How To Improve In Your Academic Performance by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 25, 2016
I don try oooo, na body no gree
Re: 11 Tips On How To Improve In Your Academic Performance by Charleschidera(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2016
themall:
I don try oooo, na body no gree

Lolz!! Bro you have to try more and don't be discourage ... Try more especially in terms of attending classes and making use of library

(1) (Reply)

CRUTECH PG School Application Form Is Out For 2016/2017 Session? / UNIUYO 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Screening Form Is Officially Re-opened! / Fatal Accident Along Gombe Maiduguri With A Lecturer and 15 others(Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.