Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Your Website Visitors Don’t Become Customers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Your Website Visitors Don’t Become Customers (346 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Union Bank Staff, Another For Stealing Customers' N116m / Customers To Enjoy More Power Supply As IE Upgrades Ogudu Injection Substation / Kokobet Thread For Online Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Website Visitors Don’t Become Customers by geeboy1(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Hello everyone, this is our second short article on website. You may have been engaging in some underground works as regards driving traffic to your website before now without yielding desired results, all that will change after reading this short piece. I know how important it is having people visit your website, this brings about emails from website visitors rolling in and calls to make business enquiries which could ultimately result into patronage. I have visited quite a lot of websites especially African websites and something has been so lacking in almost all these websites, can you guess what it is? ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
It is called ‘TESTIMONIALS’. When you visit a chunk load of foreign websites, you will see that a lot of them have a dedicated page for TESTIMONIALS from their customers. One good reason why I think driving traffic to your website has been so frustrated could be because TESTIMONIALS from your customers are completely absent on your website. It doesn’t mean visitors haven’t been coming to your website, they just haven’t been patronizing. In short terms, I would define TESTIMONIALS as FEEDBACKS given to you by customers making use of the service(s) you provide. TESTIMONIALS can never be all round positive, trust people, some would have negative feedbacks to give you.
If I visit a website, I have to easily locate a page (testimonial page) or somewhere on the homepage where there will be a collection of good things said by people as regards the services rendered by the owner(s) of the website. This can greatly be a determinant for me as regards patronizing or not patronizing. If you don’t have a website, TESTIMONIALS isn’t limited to websites alone. Open a Facebook page for your business today, Facebook pages are enabled in such a way that that customers can easily give you written reviews (testimonial) and equally grade your services in terms of Stars (1 star= poor, 2 stars= fair, 3 stars= good etc) . Having TESTIMONIALS on your Social Media page or Website passes this message below to your website visitors: “LOOK, YOU REALLY HAVE TO PATRONIZE THIS COMPANY, SEE THE MANY GOOD THINGS THEIR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THEM, THEY RENDER GOOD SERVICES”
Tell your customers today to give you their honest feedbacks so you can put on your website or tell them to write it on your social media page. Believe me, that may be all you need to turn website visitors into customers. You have lost way too many website visitors in the past who were scared making use of the service you render because your website lacked and still lacks TESTIMONIALS/ FEEDBACKS from customers. It’s time to make money in your business.
Best Regards
Visit www.onlineacademy.com.ng to have all your Digital Marketing/ Business needs met.
Call: 2347066525921.

(1) (Reply)

Key To Success / How To Minister To People 2. / Pray With The Right Motives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.