Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife (28132 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by InMyOpinion(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
His wife is beautiful
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by Praizekeyz(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wetin we dey talk? Wetin dis one dey talk? NNA ABEG WETIN WE GO DO BUHARI NOW WEY TINS DON COST FOR MARKAIT??
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by player007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:
ermmm...is this funny

Abeg make we talk better thing Jawe. So what can I eat for lunch? Bread and beans or yam and garden eggs. Please advice undecided

Lolz. Yam and garden egg stew go make sence jare. Beans and bread go just de make you mess up.
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by NanciaKay(f): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
In Mimi's voice... I dont get!
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by encryptjay(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
E too dry jor
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by bcardastro: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
who him EPP
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by oodua1stson: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
WarRLaY:
this girl is beautiful sha..
99% of girls will be fine with her expensive make up and hair extensions
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by Favourchris(f): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by Deytorlha(f): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife by ERCROSS(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:
ermmm...is this funny

Abeg make we talk better thing Jawe. So what can I eat for lunch? Bread and beans or yam and garden eggs. Please advice undecided

why not try poison...
u go bellefull walahi..
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dazzles In Black Gown For "The Tribunal" Premiere / Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.