Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,840 members, 7,976,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Most Important Thing To Consider Before Buying A Property In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Most Important Thing To Consider Before Buying A Property In Lagos (365 Views)

8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Thing To Consider Before Buying A Property In Lagos by johnca(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
As the saying goes... The three laws of real estate is Location, Location, Location

In Lagos, you hear of a property on the island i.e Lekki, V.I costing hundreds of millions of naira while you can buy five times of its equivalent in other areas at an even lower price! You will ask why? The answer is POSITIONING in other word LOCATION.
The area in which your property is located goes a long way in determining how fast the value will increase. There are a number of things to consider.
What is the development rate of the area like? What other types of investments can be found there? What is the population in the place like- is it over crowded, sparsely populated or just growing? What classes of individuals live there?

We're the real estate industry - not the manufacturers. grin grin grin grin cool

So Nairalanders Check this Infograph from Lamudi and tell me which one you will go for

Re: The Most Important Thing To Consider Before Buying A Property In Lagos by Juxtified(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Isn't the amount you have in your pocket a bigger consideration than the location sir?

(1) (Reply)

Office Space Needed / Gone / Promo!!!! Cherry Wood Courts Estate At N1.5m Per Plot(cofo)lekki Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.