Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Scam Going On In Petrol Stations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scam Going On In Petrol Stations (411 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Not Contemplating Hike In Petrol Pump Price - SGF Says / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Going On In Petrol Stations by kellystech(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
I don't know where to post this thing but the MOD can move it to the right section, this is to warn all those who go to petrol station to get fuel there is a serious scam going on there because I have been a victim several times, ok let me get straight to the point. Due to this high price in petrol the fuel attendants use this opportunity to underdispense petrol to customers without the customers knowing, let me give an example let's say you want to buy petrol of 1000 at the price of 150, it's supposed be 6.6 liters but the attendant will like to key in 6.06 which is wrong. So am using medium to warn everyone to watch out for such.

Cc mod
Re: Scam Going On In Petrol Stations by ojnnaco(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2016
So true and from experience. Worst of all is that this scam of a stuff started from The FCT,which is the capital of this formal noble nation Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Don't Expect Change Until The Budget Is Signed, FG Tells Nigerians / Buhari Once Attacked Oyo State With Fulani Terrorist / What Do U Thing Would Be The Quickest Measure For Buhari To Recover Loot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.