Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,557 members, 7,965,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Did Not Say I Was Leaving PDP – Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Say I Was Leaving PDP – Mohammed (606 Views)

No Law Stops Me From Leaving PDP – Fayose Warns / No Law Stops Me From Leaving PDP – Fayose / President Buhari Did Not Say He Was Saying Rubbish During Campaign - Cola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Say I Was Leaving PDP – Mohammed by Colydatom(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
enator Bala Mohammed served as the Federal Capital Territory Minister during the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan but could not return back to the office due to the defeat of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) during the 2015 general election. In this Interview with Journalists in Bauchi including our correspondent, he speaks on PDP reconciliation efforts and other sundry issues. Excerpts:

There was an allegation that you planed to defect to APC due to your inability to cling the Chairmanship position, how true is this?

I am still a member of People’s Democratic Party and will not defect to another party due to my inability to cling the seat of the National Chairman. Though I lost the national chairmanship position but I will not leave PDP because this is not my kind of politics. I have never said that I was leaving the PDP because I lost the seat of the national chairman; this is not my kind of politics. Whoever feels I have offended him, I will ask for forgiveness because this is politics, there is no room for institutionalised animosity. I urge politicians not to allow prolonged malice and animosity to interfere with their political will because this will hinder the success of the party; we must ensure that all fences are mended in order to bring the party to its real upper status.

We want internal democracy to be the watchword of our party in order to avoid further rancor and division in the party which would do more harm than good to the party’s political arena.

Some believed that the division in Bauchi State chapter of PDP is due to the interest of some political bigwigs in the state, how true is this?
I don’t have problem with anybody, I have forgiven everybody, I don’t have any enmity against anybody, and so since there was nothing except the division and I believe the division was caused by the people outside the state who has something to settle with...............

More; http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/04/25/i-did-not-say-i-was-leaving-pdp-mohammed/

Re: I Did Not Say I Was Leaving PDP – Mohammed by juniorportland(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
tomorrow it would be the president is putting the country on the right part.....then e go begin carry broom......

politicians are liars and worse than prostitutes

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say I Was Leaving PDP – Mohammed by yarimo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mtchew, is talking like is important in PDP

(1) (Reply)

Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted / A Hilarious Warning Sign / Attacks: Osinbajo Meets Security Chiefs, Iocs, Production Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.