Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,987 members, 7,946,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (908 Views)

>>business Opportunity In Agro Business<<< / How Do I Take Up A Case Against GTBANK ? / N3.2bn Debt: Court Decides Bank’s Case Against Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CaptainMarvel(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hmm. They will not read this now o, until the same man dupes someone else Via this forum.
Mods please push to do to warn everyone.
@op share the man's username And any picture u have connected to him.
Re: . by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
enieme:
Hmm. They will not read this now o, until the same man dupes someone else Via this forum.
Mods please push to do to warn everyone.
@op share the man's username And any picture u have connected to him.
trying to upload more pictures of our chats conversations and other documents. including his pictures. I have spoken to a mod.
thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
CaptainMarvel:

trying to upload more pictures of our chats conversations and other documents. including his pictures. I have spoken to a mod.
thanks
good.
What's his username: he should come defend himself as well cos I believe we can't make judgements without hearing from both sides.
Re: . by dominique(f): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2016
What is his Nairaland handle?
Re: . by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2016
dominique:
What is his Nairaland handle?
I am not certain about his Nairaland ID.
Let him come here nd defend himself and the image of his company. Also be ready to defend himself against the authority cos am going after him with everything i v got
Re: . by CaptainMarvel(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Printed conversation vi text message
Copy of the petition I submitted at ICPC
Letter of demand from my lawyer which he refused to acknowledge

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your New Products Fail In The Market › In / How Safe Is BVN Really? / Got This About MMM South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.