Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) (29174 Views)

Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Fire At NNPC Station In Kaduna / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by greatjoey: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
dainformant:
A fire tragedy was today averted in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state after a car carrying a drum in its boot went up in flames at the NNPC Mega Filling Station. The driver of the vehicle was reportedly buying fuel when the car exploded. The fire incident was brought under control by courageous Nigerians around the vicinity who poured sand and water on the car....

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/fire-tragedy-averted-at-nnpc-mega.html?m=1

Just imagine Bulgari's plan averts. People die from left, right, up, down, middle and so on. All because, a no vision Herman is in power stolen through the use of lies and propaganda.
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by greatjoey: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
dainformant:
A fire tragedy was today averted in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state after a car carrying a drum in its boot went up in flames at the NNPC Mega Filling Station. The driver of the vehicle was reportedly buying fuel when the car exploded. The fire incident was brought under control by courageous Nigerians around the vicinity who poured sand and water on the car....

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/fire-tragedy-averted-at-nnpc-mega.html?m=1

Just imagine Bulgari's plan averts. People die from left, right, up, down, middle and so on. All because, a no vision Herman is in power stolen through the use of lies and propaganda.
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sai Buhari grin...ride on
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by wharley01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
bettercreature:
That was suicide attempt! Anyway Tottenham on my mind.They must loose tonight
guy easy... no worry betnaija go pay grin
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
joshuaidibia:
i like ur hope
How market? Akin Alabi don chop your money again na 1-1
I told you my God wont let Tottenham win and you said i was playing with thunder
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
bettercreature:
That was suicide attempt! Anyway Tottenham on my mind.They must loose tonight
well ur prayers was half answered as they drew
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
thank God no life was lost
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by professore(m): 3:57am On Apr 26, 2016
Sand and water,so not just water
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by Kpia: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2016
It's a common practice in Abuja also. And that is why you can not totally eradicate black market
infact this is the period many of them make more money.
many of them queue and buy as much as 5 or 6 times a day.
Because as soon as they are through they empty the tank to the boys who sell by the road side and queue again.
Re: Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) by TrollinStone: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
A drum of what? Petrol? undecided undecided People like puttin themselves in foolish danger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief / APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.