Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,526 members, 7,888,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike (448 Views)

Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by CNNReporter: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Monday declared that he will support the policies of the President
Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, especially those that will be beneficial to the people of his state.

Wike said this when he played host to the local
study group from the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies, NIPPS, Kuru, at
the Government House
in Port Harcourt, the Rivers capital.

Wike stated that he will
not use his office for unnecessary politicking,
adding that good policies transcend party
affiliations.
SOURCE: https://uzopedia./2016/04/25/i-will-support-buharis-policies-wike/
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by 48noble(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thatz how we role.
Re: I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2016

(1)

Tiwasavage Would Have Used The Millions She Spent In A Dubai Hotel / Bible Warns About APC And Its Change / EFCC To Probe 4 Judges In FCT For Failing to aid anti-corruption campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.