Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine (2548 Views)

Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD Slays In Native Outfit [PICS] / Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere / Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by confamgist237: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
54 year old Veteran actor Richard Mofe Damijo keeps showing that like fine wine he just keeps getting better with age! He has just released some brand new promo photos showing him rocking just a pair of jeans, blue t-shirt & red loafers.

The former politician shared some of the images on his Instagram page writing,

The king is back:
If a man consistently rules over a terrain for over 3 decades and is still waxing strong then only one title is befitting#King. The toast of #producers and #directors. The dream co-cast of #actors, the delight of#viewers. RMD is unarguably king at what he does.#TheKingIsBack??#RMDIsKing??#RespectTheCrown?#RMDIsBack#RMDOnHush#RMDSaysSo

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/these-new-photos-of-richard-mofe-damijo.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by confamgist237: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
kiss kiss

big man tinzz kiss kiss
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by libertyfather(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fine boy, sorry fine man
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by missingrib(f): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
money speaks....can't believe is that old
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by AlienStar: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Elegant even at his age!.... Not all these uneducated businessmen measuring wealth by the size of one's stomach.
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by omonighoblessing(f): 6:04am On Apr 26, 2016
fine man.....didn't know he was that old. ....more Grace
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2016
grin Nau dtz wt we cal SWAG!!! Learn people!! Long life to u o jare RmD
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by knightsson: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
fine man.....didn't know he was that old. ....more Grace
My beautiful elder sis name sake, bo dia ye? *wink*
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by omonighoblessing(f): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2016
knightsson:
My beautiful elder sis name sake, bo dia ye? *wink*
*smiling * my dear I wish I know the meaning, only mingwo and vrendo I know oo
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by pretty16(f): 2:04am On Apr 28, 2016
They say Fine Wine gets better with age. It's like that with him. He was Fine when he was younger and looking Finer @ Old age.
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by knightsson: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

*smiling * my dear I wish I know the meaning, only mingwo and vrendo I know oo
Ohhhh, your name sound esan, I thought you re one.

Good morning sweetheart.

Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by omonighoblessing(f): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2016
knightsson:
Ohhhh, your name sound esan, I thought you re one.
Good morning sweetheart.
good morning dear I fully understand u as I am always mistaken for esan.Am uhrobo BTW
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by knightsson: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
good morning dear
I fully understand u as I am always mistaken for esan.Am uhrobo BTW
ohhh, good to know. as my beautiful mum will always tell us, her sons, make sure you marry an esan or urhobo woman because its only both tribes that has good home culture.

But how come there is always a resemblance between you and my family? My elder bro is married to an urhobo woman.

Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by omonighoblessing(f): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
knightsson:

ohhh, good to know. as my beautiful mum will always tell us, her sons, make sure you marry an esan or urhobo woman because its only both tribes that has good home culture.

But how come there is always a resemblance between you and my family? My elder bro is married to an urhobo woman.
hahahahaha it is well .....who knows
Re: These New Photos Of Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Are Too Fine by knightsson: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
hahahahaha it is well .....who knows
lol, yeah, who knows.

I pray you don't end up being a sister I never knew and never thought exist because there is certainly a bigger plan for you. *wink*

How re you doing?

(1) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Put Ego Aside, Grab Broom And Mop To Wash Church / Does Stephanie Coker Look Like Tiwa Savage As She Sizzles In Off-shoulder Gown / Dbanj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together, Set To Release New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.