Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... (1374 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Ladies Why Do You Love Kissing More Than Guys, Please Explain?? / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Princedapace(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes...I love kissing...I don kiss tire

My best kissing moment happened years back! It was my real first date aside the secondary school childishness...

I was crazily in love wit her...she was dam difficult....the most diffict babe I av ever encountered till today!

After months of chasing her...one day came...she was to travel...we went for a date in the evening...after long chat, she was about to leave...she asked me to close to my eyes and I did...she kissed me there...where we went for date...it was deep...a bit long, soft and sweet...
After that kiss...she sent me a message when she got home that we can now date....
Just can't forget the magic of that kiss..

Share yours...
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op, what type of kiss is that? Well may i know the definition of kiss before knowing what to say
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by ifeajikap(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
My best kissing moment was wen I kissed a bundle of a 1000 naira notes

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
ifeajikap:
My best kissing moment was wen I kissed a bundle of a 1000 naira notes

cheesygringringrin......... Lol....
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by ifeajikap(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

sandoski sandoski I rememba u nt replyn my pm wen we got to d watsapp part nd my real best kiss was my first kiss
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
ifeajikap:
sandoski sandoski I rememba u nt replyn my pm wen we got to d watsapp part nd my real best kiss was my first kiss

Ok.....
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by UrWorstNitemare: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
cry ma best
KISSING A BOTTLE OF ICE COLD LEGEND...haa!... DAT FEELING... AFTA AN HECTIC DAY... HEAVENLY
grin cool
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kissing...

OK that was 6hours ago
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by faith551(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

see fine geh smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
faith551:

see fine geh smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See handsome guycheesycheesycheesy shockedcheesycheesy
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by faith551(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

See handsome guycheesycheesycheesy shockedcheesycheesy

iya!!!! falls off from afang tree cheesy cheesy,so why is the fine geh not contesting for miss NL
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
faith551:

iya!!!! falls off from afang tree cheesy cheesy,so why is the fine geh not contesting for miss NL

*dust off the dirt on his shirt......cheesycheesy have you forgotten we are sitting next to each other in the VVIP seat..... Everyone can't be the queen, I have to be among those to cheer them up..grin .... *
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by faith551(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*dust off the dirt on his shirt......cheesycheesy have you forgotten we are sitting next to each other in the VVIP seat..... Everyone can't be the queen, I have to be among those to cheer them up..grin .... *

VVIP section shocked : ,how then did i see myself on top of an afang tree?
Awwn, sounds like the coolest thing i've heard a lady say in a long while
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Princedapace(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

U are pretty
But u no go gree
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Princedapace:

U are pretty
But u no go gree

Prince *shhhhhhhh don't shout, lets talk about soccer gringrin wink
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Pheals(f): 12:39am On Apr 26, 2016
i do kiss all my teddies always grin ..

They are my bestie
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by ifeajikap(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ok.....
I collect my patent right giving u d right to lol at any of my post
Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Kissing? Share Your Best Kissing Moment... by Princedapace(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Prince *shhhhhhhh don't shout, lets talk about soccer gringrin wink

Oya na
Which club u dey support?

But u fine shaa kiss

(1) (Reply)

10 Warning Signs Of An Emotionally Abusive Relationship / Go And Marry! See 15 Advantages Of Getting Married / I Think He Is A Playboy But He Says He Loves Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.