Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? (51003 Views)

This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Cavemannn(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

ok...

OP is dvmb confirmed
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by ugonna1054(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
It is true...men shud not take this as an offense on their side if they are broke financially, instead this is a wake up call for u guys to achieve something than juz sit down in ur house and do nothing...

dnt talk like that babe, guys re hustling.....it's nah easyy
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by heddiebanks(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reeberry:
Your brain should be able to pick it's "either" I meant.

Fággot.

Hey plonker,. I already knew u were a gormless kid ..go on and bury ur self ..pillock..sycophant
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Haha your approval makes me happy grin smiley

Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
This thread makes no sense at all... You don't need your friends' validation before dating a man
Technically the op made some point, only that some Men ego will not allow us see the truth.
In the Area of respect we clamour for it but how do you feel when ur girl's friends came over and u could even afford to buy her a bottle of softdrink. You need to make ur girl proud just as u want to be proud going out with her showcasing her to ur friends.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by bruda216(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
if I no get babe I for ask you out,u r d real deaal
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
chisco82:

Technically the op made some point, only that some Men ego will not allow us see the truth.
In the Area of respect we clamour for it but how do you feel when ur girl's friends came over and u could even afford to buy her a bottle of softdrink. You need to make ur girl proud just as u want to be proud going out with her showcasing her to ur friends.
Hmmmmm !!! The write-up reeks of greediness.

Though I stand on the fact that money is a lubricant to a successful relationship but not to the extent to which the OP took it to
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
This thread makes no sense at all... You don't need your friends' validation before dating a man
she got it wrong there
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by CaptainRahl(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Blessedward: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
GoldenJAT:
ur dad should av been a millionaire so u enjoy the life u want... but nope.. he rather be broke, thereby making u so hopeless and looking for a guy 2 milk dry.. d last time I checked, Linda ikeji is a gal. shame on u... Mk u no go hustle.
a very strong one
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by CaptainRahl(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Blessedward: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

e be like say craze dn dy worry u small small ba, u re a big fool i cn see...y mention my dad?
you are an idiotic nincompoop with a porous intellectual brain leakage... idiat!
i feel ur pains and frustration my dear...no go hustle...go buy gun for ur guy make em go robbery atleast guns no too cost for naija.U no serious!!impatient coward!!!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Aleora(f): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Exact reason why I don't make friends##i do my things my own way,I don't need to impress friends

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Mr Defender of d universe

since U and MISS I DIG BROKE ASS NIqqAz

ar ATTENDING SAME NUMBSKULL ACADEMY...

I guess u can both take tis back 2 ur Lecturer for correction....

y re tryin to defend ur miserable life. you are suffering from insomnia or dislocated nightmare.

There is a big difference in writing something meaningful...

2 writing jumbles for moronic edification....

FEED ON DAT....

N less I forget...

AFTA DAT LIL STUNT OF URS

"MISS BROKE AZZ NIGGAZ MAKES ME WET".

jus squeezed ur name into her BROKE niggaz/ LOSER ToDo LIST.

CONGRATS..

GUESS DAT MADE UR DAY FULFILLING... WACK

chai!ur case na mental case..when u get to yaba,turn left..i think u will be more useful there..

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by CaptainRahl(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
ebubey:

Source: http://www.kamdora.com/2016/04/24/dating-a-broke-guy-my-experience-is-it-worth-it/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=broke
@op, I wanted to serve you fire and brimstone for creating this thread but had to stand down for the love of "abuja hostel".
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2016
cherryice:
Sm rich men r stingier dan broke dudes.. All dt matters is that, no matter hw little he's got hes able to give you

Yeah, it's a code of remaining rich for a very long time. Just tight hand, e get y
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 27, 2016
ebubey:

Source: http://www.kamdora.com/2016/04/24/dating-a-broke-guy-my-experience-is-it-worth-it/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=broke

Things like this don't happen in the West. In fact you move in with your girl and live in her apartment. She kick you out only when you cheat. You just try and be successful and make your bf proud. wink
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Rebuke: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Abuja hostel. Op is a Josite.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Obiwiz(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Anytime girls/women talk and act these things out, then I begin to understand why the typical African mother/father strives hard to have at least a male child, because no matter how many pretty girls they have, they just still feel childless.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by FORTHOPE: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2016
You are lucky my dear OP...u ain't from India where the brides family foots the bride price/marriage bills...how bout in the western climes where couples and partners go dutch over everything...I mean doing everything 50-50...we don't have any gender pay inequality issues in Nigeria here...whether u be man or woman...so long as u have the required skillset u earn the same pay unlike in places where women are made to earn lesser...there is a more level playing pitch now given that more women are getting more opportunies and earning bigtime than ever before...unlike 20years back...don't forget that traditionally these juicy opportunities solely belonged to the menfolk whose lot it was to fend for their kit and kin...believe you me, what gives a man the greatest joy is to fend for his own and be in charge of any situation that crops up...lack of opportunities to do this is being taken over by the womenfolk...as much as it intoxicates some of them some also have remained good humble and helpful...na waka pass I DE do for nairaland...but this your post as much as it has a lot for guys to learn from also reach to men them vent their ire on you...from your pix u are still a student or maybe hasn't faced the harsh realities of the work/career world...reasses your intuitive self, your values and beliefs ...make these your views and impression no impair you...go empower yourself you can be a huge asset and help to your family more than ur male siblings...even to ur future husband...forget bout broke guys and start thinking of how to catch up or even outdo your fellow women who are big time successes but still helpful and supportive at the homefront...without any dint of arrogance...a woman stoops to conquer...her tenderness and gracefulness should make a king do her biddings and not her rantings and rage

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by somtoJ(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
It is true...men shud not take this as an offense on their side if they are broke financially, instead this is a wake up call for u guys to achieve something than juz sit down in ur house and do nothing...

You,what have you achieved for yourself?
Nonsense!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by olac21(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Funkybabee:
thanks op I don't just like broke guys they are just irritating

Aren't you broke yourself?must a guy always be rich?you all should get a life and stop attaching yourself to a guys money&riches!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2016
I would like to know if the OP's bf is also a student, if so I would conclude that the OP is greedy and dangerously ambitious. I would be worried if I were the guy.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by litaninja(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Example of a chic that willw ant to date a rich guy....smh.

onose01:

Are you still using chemicals for your skin?
Ditch those cancer causing chemicals and take care of your skin with natural products.
Are you a student? Housewife? Or even a working class lady looking for ways to earn extra income?
Organic cream mixing is that business you are looking for. All you need is your kitchen. Yes! Your clean kitchen is your factory.

Come! Let me teach you how to make the following for just N2000.
50% discount for the first five to call or WhatsApp: 08054153798

•Egyptian body milk lotion & body wash
•Halfcaste cream
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Papaya/carrot/lemon cream
•Different body butters
•Baby soap
•Body wash
•Body peel serum
•Glowing cream
•morning/night facial cream
•Baby cream
•Pink lips balms
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Sunburn remover
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Complexion scrub
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
• Dark knuckle/armpit cream
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Night cream for face-under eye
•Face primer
•Face mask

TREATMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Dry skin
Eczema
Dark spots
Acnes and Pimples

Up to 20 skin care videos inclusive.

COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
*How to make different organic oils from d scratch.
*Effective weight loss drink

Training will start on the 27th of April, 2016.
If I were you, I'll take advantage of this special April bonanza.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by CaptainRahl(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2016
May God bless ur hustle ma'am.

***modified***
Meanwhile, some hungry gals are out there wailing about their broke boyfriends.

Btw, if it's a crime 2b a broke guy, why do some of these girls have broke parents?...I need answer biko
onose01:

Are you still using chemicals for your skin?
Ditch those cancer causing chemicals and take care of your skin with natural products.
Are you a student? Housewife? Or even a working class lady looking for ways to earn extra income?
Organic cream mixing is that business you are looking for. All you need is your kitchen. Yes! Your clean kitchen is your factory.

Come! Let me teach you how to make the following for just N2000.
50% discount for the first five to call or WhatsApp: 08054153798

•Egyptian body milk lotion & body wash
•Halfcaste cream
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Papaya/carrot/lemon cream
•Different body butters
•Baby soap
•Body wash
•Body peel serum
•Glowing cream
•morning/night facial cream
•Baby cream
•Pink lips balms
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Sunburn remover
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Complexion scrub
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
• Dark knuckle/armpit cream
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Night cream for face-under eye
•Face primer
•Face mask

TREATMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Dry skin
Eczema
Dark spots
Acnes and Pimples

Up to 20 skin care videos inclusive.

COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
*How to make different organic oils from d scratch.
*Effective weight loss drink

Training will start on the 27th of April, 2016.
If I were you, I'll take advantage of this special April bonanza.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by ceecee0703(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

is it criminal for a lady to make money herself instead of being a dependent...after all no be una say gender equality....
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Funkybabee(f): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Naughtysite:

Say what ?

what do u see,abi u too are among of them.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Funkybabee(f): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
olac21:

Aren't you broke yourself?must a guy always be rich?you all should get a life and stop attaching yourself to a guys money&riches!

point of correction am not a broke girl cuz i didnt come to ask for money from u. and
'olowo ni mi laye mi' the things is that broke guys should go and find better work to their hand cuz this 21st century no lady will want to date broke guys apart from love that maybe with them.and bros are u one of them?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by anigbajumo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
ebubey:

U BE BIGGG FOOOOLL! First class...see dis broke dry nyashh, na ma fault say u broke? ur problem na to book space yarn rubbish, u foolish ah swear. people like you are doom for perpetual poverty, product of leaked condom...nonsense

PS. ur lucky i didn't see dis earlier

Obviously from yer post u dnt Bash on broke dude but encouraged them.Going true yer comments is all about bashing,why??

Bae,no condition is permanent.

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by dapsonlou(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

There's such a thing as demand and supply. The demand for beautiful women and indeed women of any kind is such that girl's with nothing but the clothes on their backs can even date Dangote.

That is the condition of the market so don't blame OP. Na guys make it like that sef, and females just roll wit it grin

I can't date a girl with nothing to offer, I might eat Some and Move on, but dating no way. Some girls think all they need to bring to a relationship is pus'y. A broke girl will open a Shop on your head. They Always need money to treat Malaria and typhoid smh.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by ebubey(f): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
anigbajumo:

Obviously from yer post u dnt Bash on broke dude but encouraged them.Going true yer comments is all about bashing,why??

Bae,no condition is permanent.

bruh, m nt here to look 4 trouble, inshort m a very quiet person bt since some guys want to run dia mouth.. i gv dm a taste of dia medicine undecided
I had no intention of insulting any1 but most guys felt insulted n decided to carry it on dia head..lol. Sha u guys can keep d page counting m outta here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.