Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,092 members, 7,903,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? (10150 Views)

Any Girl With A Body Like This On Here? / bad naija girl with the widest pot / This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Qualer: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2016
shizzy7:
The babe dey carry serious weight, I hope the back is not flat sha.....
Even if she's resting against the bumper of the car, the meat on one of her legs will be sold for #7000 in the market...

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by Qualer: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2016
blueflowers:
My heart skipped a bit thinkimg it was my friend Rhoda

Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by blueflowers(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45080335][/quote]
Her hips no reach this one @Qualer
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by BECKAR: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Its so shocking that the most trending fashion in our world today is nudity.
The truth is that a man can keep a girl friend who works naked but can never take u as a wife
He wants his friends to hail him for having the sexiest girl friend but will never want his friend
to commend about the sexy contours of his wife. Ladies beware
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by BECKAR: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Moderation is everything in life
Re: Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? by stphn(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / Pupil In Uniform Twerks On School Ground During Break, Spark Outrage / One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.