Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,599 members, 7,951,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

As A Christian; How Often Do You Study Your Bible( The Word Of God) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian; How Often Do You Study Your Bible( The Word Of God) (341 Views)

Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / As A Christian, How Do You Love God? / As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian; How Often Do You Study Your Bible( The Word Of God) by LIBERTY1980(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2016
God is faith, therefore, those that come to Him must have faith in Him, all you need to know about God is written in the bible, which is the word of God,
Now the question is how often do you read and study your bible,
Faith cometh by hearing the word of God,
There is 24hrs in a day, how many minutes and how many hours do you spend with God in a day, christianity is more of a relationship, how you relate with God and mankind is what makes you a good christian.
God bless us all, and grant us the grace and the ability to be a doer of His word, in Jesus name Amen.
Re: As A Christian; How Often Do You Study Your Bible( The Word Of God) by PastorSoji: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2016
The times we live in are so troubled. People losing their jobs, hardship, and uncertainty in what the future holds. In today’s economy there is little to hope for the future however God is never caught off guard or by surprise. God knows the future. You are not the only one that has felt that there is no hope. Even Bible heroes had their times when they wanted to give up. Job, Moses, Jonah, Jeremiah, even the powerful prophet in the Old Testament, Elijah.

Humans have definitions of hope that are different from God’s. The biblical definition of hope is not a hope-so but a know-so. Our hope in God is sure than the sun rising in the morning. Just read these verses of hope and put yourself or your own name in the place of “I" or “we". Where is hope found? It is in the Bible, the Word of God. Psalm 119:74 “I have put my hope in your word", in Psalm 119:81 “… I have put my hope in your word", and in Psalm 130:5 “… in his word (The Bible) I put my hope”. There is nothing on this earth more certain than hope in God. He will never leave us nor will He ever forsake us. He is our anchor in the present and for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Must I Do To Receive From God / Barricades And Obstacles Beyond Self / Testimony!!! 'she Said I Received Mercy'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.