Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,946 members, 7,906,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

If You Have Use Of Swap Naija App Before And You Have Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have Use Of Swap Naija App Before And You Have Issues (1914 Views)

Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting / Domestic Use Of Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Use Of Swap Naija App Before And You Have Issues by DonaldGenes(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Hello, Ladies, gentlemen, I want to say in behalf of swap Naija Telecom, we appreciate out thousands of users who have downloaded and use our App
Now, in case, you have prolly had issues swapping and converting your Airtime before and you did not get your credit prolly because some did not know how to swap
NOTe; Swapping airtime from one network to another is now 100% okay...we have re-progrmme our codes and our server and you guys can now swap from Glo network to other Network in 3 secs

The only network that was going initially was Transferring from Glo to MTN, Airtel and Etisalat

OUR IOS version is almost ready..
By the way, if are on MTB Beta talk plan, note that MTN has block that Tariff plan from being able to transfer credit to either MTN or you can't even swap to other networks using our App except you migrate to other MTN plans

To those who have used our App before and you want didn't get to received your credit or you don't know how to use our App...Do drop your comments here before iRush to office

Re: If You Have Use Of Swap Naija App Before And You Have Issues by lastbaff(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmm... This is nice.
Re: If You Have Use Of Swap Naija App Before And You Have Issues by deyink1: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2017
swpa naija am having issue. have transfer airtime from my glo line to airtel line since yesterday the money has gone and i have not receive it on airtel since yesterday...this is a scam mehn. i dnt trust nigeria in when it comes to this [img]swpa naija am having issue. have transfer airtime from my glo line to airtel line since yesterday the money has gone and i have not receive it on airtel since yesterday...this is a scam mehn. i dnt trust nigeria in when it comes to this [/img]swpa naija am having issue. have transfer airtime from my glo line to airtel line since yesterday the money has gone and i have not receive it on airtel since yesterday...this is a scam mehn. i dnt trust nigeria in when it comes to this

(1) (Reply)

Cost For Samsung Note 5 Screen / Best Budget Android Smartphones Under 45$ — 50$ USD (dollar). / Can 4glte Mifi Router Work On 3g Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.